fanascam BMW M4 GT3 wheel not real lol

fanatic says them M4 GT3 wheel works both in fanatic base and real car lol
i checked it i saw no videos of guy using it in his home simulation then walk outside and plug it to real GT3 car... also theres "for home use only" sticked on wheel box xD
why they lie so much i dont get it xD wtf they think u simracers stupid and bunch of simps believed them lies they jerking off right now as they think they holdin same wheel as real GT3 drivers . but they delusional about it xD kek
wtf fanatic think? that people would not find out? also look pictures from tis wheel for fanatic base and look it from real car u can see its different materials that in real car looks so sturdy and solid, and that from sim wheels look so plastic and fragile. i laugh at simracers they tolerate such practice from big corporation as fanatic i laugh at you all.. wtf ??? i laugh when tey release budget dd wheel but locked to 5 nm and u must pay another 500 euro to unlock full 8 nm power. and u agree to such scam, u buy 500 euro power supply to unlock rest 3 nm but u dont see they milking you. wtf men? i mean they already made base ready to output 8 nm power but they charge u 500 euro to unlock it by buying more expensive psu? i laught at you. and now this scam. i tell u may be surprised but 1400 euro "real" GT3 wheel is not real wheel used in real GT3 cars, its just plastic replica, you can read it on the box saying "for home use only", but im still think about ... WHY THEY ADVERTISE IT BY TELLING US YOU CAN UNPLUG IT FROM YOUR HOME WHEEL AND PLUG IT TO REAL CAR? why ??

also u believe BMW car manufacturer would redesign they wheel soctet in real car to match fanatic DD base?? XDDDDDDDD
u cant plug this "this is not a replica" plastic toy wheel into real gt3 car lol. so whats with them "this is not a replica" advertisement? so thrustmaster ferrari 458 is "not a replica too" i mean it looks the same as ferrari 458 wheel but will it fit to real ferrari 458 ? i doubt so LOL
xDDDD
but HEY it looks the same so this is not a replica LOL

Last edited:
LOL i just get an idea. i think i will order this wheel then return it and say it dont work with my real GT3 car i have in garage. im curious what they will tell to me then xD will they admit that this wheel is actual replica? or will they remain silent ? xDDD shall i do this ?? i will tell them i ordered it cause im real gt3 driver and i decided to buy this wheel from they site cause its cheaper. i bought my real gt3 car and sold its wheel for 10 000 euro and then ordered from them to gain some money, but now im surprised they advertise it by "not a replica" and im surprised it actually dont work in my real car.. what will they tell to me ??

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1066209

LOL i just get an idea. i think i will order this wheel then return it and say it dont work with my real GT3 car i have in garage. im curious what they will tell to me then xD will they admit that this wheel is actual replica? or will they remain silent ? xDDD shall i do this ?? i will tell them i ordered it cause im real gt3 driver and i decided to buy this wheel from they site cause its cheaper. i bought my real gt3 car and sold its wheel for 10 000 euro and then ordered from them to gain some money, but now im surprised they advertise it by "not a replica" and im surprised it actually dont work in my real car.. what will they tell to me ??
Despite the txtspeak and lack of paragraphs, I thought it was a very entertaining read. I am very interested in the outcome if you decide to follow through with your plan.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 29.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.6%