F2 V6 Turbo Sound Mod

Sounds F2 V6 Turbo Sound Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
This sound mod bring me HAPPINESS. Without any exageration and colorful language. It's pure cheer evoking those wonderful weekends supporting my man Drugovich. And RSS original sound was already really decent, but this one showed that it missed A LOT. Not only in comparison to the real thing, but in texture and complexity. It's my favorite sound in AC hands down, and that means A LOT. Thanks so you much! F3 when? :p

This sound mod bring me HAPPINESS. Without any exageration and colorful language. It's pure cheer evoking those wonderful weekends supporting my man Drugovich. And RSS original sound was already really decent, but this one showed that it missed A LOT. Not only in comparison to the real thing, but in texture and complexity. It's my favorite sound in AC hands down, and that means A LOT. Thanks so you much! F3 when? :p
Well thank you very much! F3 is on my list but never really started sampling it because of low number of sample sources, but if you can help me find me some high quality sources sure, I will do F3 next!

Well thank you very much! F3 is on my list but never really started sampling it because of low number of sample sources, but if you can help me find me some high quality sources sure, I will do F3 next!
I think I could help you as I love to watch F3 so I will be able to get something good whne it appears. However, I don't know what to look for, could you give me one example of a great F2 sample that allowed you to make this one? Or maybe if you know a good video explaining how to sample for sim racing. Then I will know what to look for. And damn, my comment was supposed to be a review! I don't know it was a thread reply, maybe my mind was entranced by the F2 sound. I will post it as a review too for everyone to see.

I think I could help you as I love to watch F3 so I will be able to get something good whne it appears. However, I don't know what to look for, could you give me one example of a great F2 sample that allowed you to make this one? Or maybe if you know a good video explaining how to sample for sim racing. Then I will know what to look for. And damn, my comment was supposed to be a review! I don't know it was a thread reply, maybe my mind was entranced by the F2 sound. I will post it as a review too for everyone to see.
Well for the F2 I simply used the onboards you can find on YT and the testing videos you can also find on YT. That's it, here are some links:

Is that one any good to make a mod?
- (Logan Sargeant F3's Onboard at Mugello 2020)
I know that's only for onboard/cockpit view but it sound so badass

Last edited:
Qudans98 updated F2 V6 Turbo Sound Mod with a new update entry:

Version 2.0

Changelog:
-Changed main samples in exterior engine sound
-Added the original AC transmission whine
-Revised Turbo logic and samples
-Revised distance curves for engine, turbo, wind pressure, and backfire sounds
-Added backfire sounds, both internal and external
-Added correct upshift and downshift samples
-Added distance logic to the exterior engine samples