Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2 x 16 laps

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
F1800 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder
Skins used by Andrew Scott, Kevin Leu, Lars Wylensek

[signuplist]286[/signuplist]

Results here

Hello, I also bought this game only a few days ago and just became a liscenced member and am interested in participating the race tomorrow. I'm pretty awful, usually only getting 1:17.5 on my fastest laps, so my objective tomorrow is to just not crash, basically.

A few questions though: 1. How much fuel should I be putting in my car for each stint?
2. When the tyre wear reading says "x km of wear" at what point does one normally expect a decrease in performance? I notice a loss of grip around 20 km but I'm not very good on my tyres so it's hard for me to tell what's normal.
3. The run-off pavement on turn 2 is still out of bounds during the race or no? Like our racing line shouldn't be through there every lap.

I'm not going to be able to practice today but I'll hopefully be on quite a bit before practice starts tomorrow. Can't wait to race with you guys!

Hello, I also bought this game only a few days ago and just became a liscenced member and am interested in participating the race tomorrow. I'm pretty awful, usually only getting 1:17.5 on my fastest laps, so my objective tomorrow is to just not crash, basically.

Hi :welcome:
Good objective, I usually have it too.

1. How much fuel should I be putting in my car for each stint?

Not a clue :). I usually just go with what the game says under fuel (x laps).
You'll get a 'not enough fuel for the race' warning if you, khm, don't have enough for the race.

I'm not a good sim-racer, so have no valuable input on tire life.

3. The run-off pavement on turn 2 is still out of bounds during the race or no? Like our racing line shouldn't be through there every lap.

The white lines denote the edge of track usually, and two wheels should be inside that at all times. Don't remember where the line is there, and since there is no cut warning, we can either allow it for everyone, or just rely on the integrity of everyone racing.

regarding the turn 2 run off, I say allow it.Every fast time on the rank will have made use of the extra road outside of the white lines, as you carry loads of speed into the turn and it's easier to let the car run out to the edge rather than try and bring it in tight and risk spinning on entry or exit there.

by the way Senad, have you seen or tried the Riccardo Paletti track? it is short and technical and just amazing. Would be great for the 1600s, f2000 or Abarths.

regarding the turn 2 run off, I say allow it.Every fast time on the rank will have made use of the extra road outside of the white lines, as you carry loads of speed into the turn and it's easier to let the car run out to the edge rather than try and bring it in tight and risk spinning on entry or exit there.

Agreed, just did a few laps a couple of minutes ago, it's more natural to use it.

by the way Senad, have you seen or tried the Riccardo Paletti track? it is short and technical and just amazing. Would be great for the 1600s, f2000 or Abarths.

I haven't, will look it up now, thanks.

EDIT: "circuit Riccardo Paletti Download removed cause the author Elwood doesnt want to share", so I guess that's that.

Sorry guys! My internet connection keeps going down, can't join the race. =(

It worked perfect under practice but when quali started I got connection lost, and now it's going up and down really erratic.

Too bad as I was really looking forward to my first club race. =(

It's a bit to much to practise that much and then be rammed from behind in the second corner because someone don't respect the distance and just smash into you (J. Chada).
I might sound a bit grumpy but i had to let it out. :mad:

Tough night again. R1 i had a great start, got between the two ahead into T1, but the inside and I connected and the car to the left had nowhere to go but into me. We still had a good tussle for most of the race but laps down it's abit of a waste. Anyway, racing incident and apologies for messing up the other two's race.
R2 and J chada was not in his car but it sat on the grid......engine running and nobody home. I tried to go around his stationary car but hit it as I swerved past. No idea what that was about but that's enough for tonight and i'll seriously think about next weeks race before committing.

It's a bit to much to practise that much and then be rammed from behind in the second corner because someone don't respect the distance and just smash into you (J. Chada).
I might sound a bit grumpy but i had to let it out. :mad:

I'm sorry Steffen.

I really can't say it in any other way than I already did. We are not racing for points, this should be fun first and foremost.

You might gain a position or two by driving aggressively, but there is not much you get for it in the end. You do end up annoying, or even ruining the race for other people around you. The latter is not wanted here; either drive more sensibly and respectfully, or don't drive at all.

Daniel that was another race that i notice that you cant think nothing except to overtake.Again..Many times when you overtaking someone(usually me) you do that at completely wrong way,you just pressing the gass,you taking for a second the position that you want but you dont think that you are blocking me(or someone else) with your braking. Be sure when you gonna overtake and do that as safely as you can,at this time you are not interesting about that and you must!My english are bad and i cant explain you directly about your racing behavior.My advice:Read racing rules! Btw this is not aggresion,i just note you what you are doing!As Senad said so many times,this is race4fun but a little respect must be exist!

I'm sorry Steffen.

I really can't say it in any other way than I already did. We are not racing for points, this should be fun first and foremost.

You might gain a position or two by driving aggressively, but there is not much you get for it in the end. You do end up annoying, or even ruining the race for other people around you. The latter is not wanted here; either drive more sensibly and respectfully, or don't drive at all.

N.P. Senad it's not your fault, most ppl. here are fine racers with a good moral. It just takes one to ruin it :)

Both starts were a disaster for me. I have no idea exactly what happened in R1 but as the pack was entering the first turn the car in front of me just spun around and slammed into my car in a split second, it was really weird and I didn't even see him make contact with another car or anything.

In R2, a car ahead of mine didn't move at all on the grid (the same as the one that hit me in R1), got hit by another player and ended up yet again spinning directly in front of me. The collision detection decided to smash me into a wall hard enough I get sent to the pits instantly.

I'm very sorry to anyone that I made contact with, especially if you were lapping me, I really hope I didn't ruin anyone's race. Hopefully next time the car in front of me won't freak out and smash into me at the beginning of every race :\ I still had a ton of fun and even managed to overtake once or twice! Yay!

Both starts were a disaster for me. I have no idea exactly what happened in R1 but as the pack was entering the first turn the car in front of me just spun around and slammed into my car in a split second, it was really weird and I didn't even see him make contact with another car or anything.

Yeah, sometimes strange things happen with collisions.

That's the biggest flaw with this game :frown:. Fingers crossed that the upcoming update solves it, or makes it less pronounced at least.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%