F1 Monaco Grand Prix Discussion Thread

While the parade drones on, and the talk of soft, super soft, hyper soft, pit strategy, lift and coast, etc., is exhausted, Liberty Media will bring what we want. They've done their homework and will deliver.

Tits. Exotic, big money Monaco knockers. Girls on boats.

Is there anyone have F1 access membership? with the 3$/month one you can watch every f1 races from 1980 to the last f1 race that was at Spain , i have watched 5 races from 2005 and there were good races :D

It's because he's pushing the limits on a circuit with no run off.

Also because he's a nutter.
You said EVERY race before. Yes, he crashed in 2015 and 2016, but finished 5th last year.

I don't understand all the negativity around Max. Some people seem to forget how F1 racing was many years ago, when F1 was still exciting to watch.. just look up some old footage.F1 drivers like Max bring back this excitement if you ask me and yes... he makes mistakes... and is sometimes 'over the edge'... but... not that much different from some of the best drivers in F1 of the last 20 years.

• Deleted member 6919

Max does it again..:ninja: Doesn't matter what team your with you can't destroy a car per weekend..

Daniel should already have a few World titles in the room if it wasn't for his crappy team!!
As for Max...I truly don't wish so but... think this will be his last year in F1.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 183 66.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 117 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 126 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 53 19.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 75 27.4%
Back