rF2 F1 MMG @ Shanghai Sunday 19 October 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent evan had time to tune my setup properly yet, oh my.
I will finnish at 8pm uk time so i will just have to do my best with no practice lol.
May the F1 gods be nice to me today :amen:

Thanks for the setup Pat, It feels so much better than mine but I am struggling a bit round here I havent had a lot of practice I admit 1.42 beimg my best time so far, but I struggled at Magny Cours for a long time and disliked the track but then it suddenly came to me and I like Magny now, so I hope the same happens here:D

Thanks for the setup Pat, It feels so much better than mine but I am struggling a bit round here I havent had a lot of practice I admit 1.42 beimg my best time so far, but I struggled at Magny Cours for a long time and disliked the track but then it suddenly came to me and I like Magny now, so I hope the same happens here:D
Its hard when you learn ,but once you got the flow its a great track :D

• Razvan Pat

Count me in, Red Bull - David Coulthard. I'll try to finish the race this time :)

hi there friends

sorry guys cant make this one

can make it in time im out for the weekend its impossible

can arrived home in time for the :nono: race very sorry

thank u very much

cheers:wave:

SORRY!!!

I think it wasn't a good idea to try this race with only 2 hours of practice and after being awake since 01:45GMT.

In training I managed to get a low 1:41, but in qualy I couldn't get there by far and got more and more angry about that. In the 5 mins of warm up I tried to calm down a bit with the effect that I totaly lost my concentration - so I startet too early, hit the guy in front, got drive through penalty, lost front wing and every litte bit of pleasure left so far - so I quit.

Sorry, if I ruined someones race (don't want to look at the replay).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 18.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.3%