f1 Championship

hi,
i'm new in AC and when i select championship i want to do F1 but the game ask me to do T1 and T3 and than if i select T1 he ask me more and more.. is there a way to play directly an F1 championship ?
or can download something ?
the best i think is F1 2004 or 2007, the new one they have this HALO that i hate.. is covering the view so much, i not understand how they drive like this..
P.S.: i play in Vr

thank you in advance for ur suggestions

byeee

There is no official F1 Championship in AC or other modern Sims because of licensing.
And the licence has got Codemasters right now with there f1 Games.

But there are F1 mods, you have to search for and install first. Carmods Track mods. You find a lot here or few other good sites. Google may help ;)

There is no official F1 Championship in AC or other modern Sims because of licensing.
And the licence has got Codemasters right now with there f1 Games.

But there are F1 mods, you have to search for and install first. Carmods Track mods. You find a lot here or few other good sites. Google may help ;)
oh thank u.. yes i already installed some cars.. but do u know if there's also a mod that can organize a season ? so to have charts and something like that ?
what about the championship f1 in the game?
he force me to do t1-t3 and many others.. is this a type of championship ? if u unlocked

oh thank u.. yes i already installed some cars.. but do u know if there's also a mod that can organize a season ? so to have charts and something like that ?
what about the championship f1 in the game?
he force me to do t1-t3 and many others.. is this a type of championship ? if u unlocked
You must choose custom championship . There you can choose any setup any championships with any cars/tracks together with all conditions etc.... Easy to handle, just try bit

I play in VR and use the RSS Formula V6 and Formula 2020 Hybrid F1 cars, the halo is easy to get used to but there is an option to make it invisible.
really? halo can remove ? wow.. d'u remember the option ? around where? can get used but with halo u lose some parts of the graphic that are very cool, especially in vr.. this evening i'll download what u suggested v6 and hybrid..thx for the tip

You must choose custom championship . There you can choose any setup any championships with any cars/tracks together with all conditions etc.... Easy to handle, just try bit
ha yes i saw and tried custom championship.. yes u select all and also how many points to give for any position.. so i was thinking that they developed a sort of update.. anyway.. i'll study more.. i never used Assetto Corsa because i think is too old but i see with mod that the graphic is really nice.. i was using Automobilista 2 that is cool too

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 112 88.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 20 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 37.3%