F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod

Misc F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod 3.0.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thang Nguyen submitted a new resource:

F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod - Everything updated to 2024 season

*** READ THE DESCRIPTION THOROUGHLY BEFORE INSTALLING THE MOD!!! ***

Hi guys,

This is the 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition season mod for F1 2014 game. (Happy birthday 10 years old, F1 2014!:inlove:)
image.png

This mod...

Read more about this resource...

Hi , This mod is really amazing and i appreciate the effort taken ...... but i whenever i start a race in Miami the game crashes , and i cannot play my career mode......Pls try to fix it
It was fine until now

Last edited:
Hi , This mod is really amazing and i appreciate the effort taken ...... but i whenever i start a race in Miami the game crashes , and i cannot play my career mode......Pls try to fix it
It was fine until now
have you installed every file from the full package correctly? if the game crashes then restart it. I've always ensured there would be no issues on my end; otherwise I wouldn't have released the mod at all.

Last edited:
yes, but the 2014 version will never be included in the mod.
if you want it I'll make one in the future and send via dm.
That's great..

Btw i have some small notes :
in same AI Difficulties, in Shanghai AI is too slowly in longest straight. But in Imola, Spielberg, AI is too fast in every sector. May you fix it? Thank you

bro, thats the best mod that i played yet, so complete, good designs, graphics, liveries, drivers, tracks... everything amazing. i have a question, can i make my own car or smt like that? bcs i saw that we have a "BAD CAR ID" in the career mode, so i can create an archive of a new car and put there to be the 11th team of the grid? thx

bro, thats the best mod that i played yet, so complete, good designs, graphics, liveries, drivers, tracks... everything amazing. i have a question, can i make my own car or smt like that? bcs i saw that we have a "BAD CAR ID" in the career mode, so i can create an archive of a new car and put there to be the 11th team of the grid? thx
there's an 11th team database option in the mod

Thang Nguyen updated F1 2024 Decennial Anniversary Edition Mod with a new update entry:

Post-Japanese GP update

- Updated some car liveries.
- Updated the official steering wheels to all the teams. Credits to @Motorsport 2007
- Updated the sponsor placement on the bonus tracks.
- Updated the Bahrain Endurance track.
- Updated the title sponsor at Canada from Pirelli to Aws.
- Updated the language file.
- Updated the AI performances as of the 2024 Japanese Grand Prix.
- Updated the AI and the player's car handling, so that the AI's will not wobble anymore.
- Updated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Nice to see the Chinese GP back (in real life) and hence 'back in the game' for the 2024 Season. I dont remember driving it before but I assume it was there ever since 2014 ?

Anyway, nice simple track to drive and an excellent job done with the latest sponsors and even the granstand supporters flags for local star Zhou Guanyu !!

Thanks again to Thang for this top mod.

hi, i don't know how the mod uses multiplayer and i don't want to test it. so i'm going after the guidelines here about multiplayer!

p.s - sorry for the bad translation brazilian (brazilian portuguese, in this case)/english.

hi, i don't know how the mod uses multiplayer and i don't want to test it. so i'm going after the guidelines here about multiplayer!

p.s - sorry for the bad translation brazilian (brazilian portuguese, in this case)/english.
multiplayer is unplayable with this mod and moreover it is no longer supported on vanilla game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back