F1 2023 Transition Animation

Misc F1 2023 Transition Animation 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
brabazsi submitted a new resource:

F1 2023 Transition Animation - F1 2023 Transition Animation for F1 games from Codemasters

How to install:
-Open your Steam folder, and navigate to steamapps/common/F1 22/videos
-Make a backup of the original "f1_swipe_short.bk2" file (Optional)
-Replace it with the downloaded file

It should work with other F1 games as well (,but you might have to rename the file there)

It works online as well, it doesn't effect any files that would matter at the online check

If you want to use this transition for video editing/live streams, you can download it as a .mov...

Read more about this resource...

Doesn't work for me?
Just what exactly, have you changed?
Did you replace the "steamapps\common\F1 22\videos\f1_swipe_short.bk2" file with the one that you downloaded? If you did you should see the 2023 F1 transition when you start a race, flashback, or whenever the 2022 transition would normally get displayed in the game.

Did you replace the "steamapps\common\F1 22\videos\f1_swipe_short.bk2" file with the one that you downloaded? If you did you should see the 2023 F1 transition when you start a race, flashback, or whenever the 2022 transition would normally get displayed in the game.
Ahh, I thought this was a change to the F1 22 intro, I didn't realise it was just the transition

"JUST the transition": this hurts a bit because adding the 2023 intro whould be much easier (like a 5 minute job), while this transition took hours to make.
Sorry mate, I didn't mean this in any way to be a slight on this mod, as a fellow modder I know the time and effort it takes to create mods for this game. My bad.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 21 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 31 6.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.4%