F1 2023 Teams for MyTeam [SemiMoMods]

Misc F1 2023 Teams for MyTeam [SemiMoMods] 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

F1 2023 Teams for MyTeam - swap the FOM chassis with a real F1 team chassis clone

Description:

This mod provides custom ERP files which swap the FOM chassis with a real F1 team chassis clone.​

Requirements:

This mod is part of [Semi Modular Mods] and has Semi Modular Mods - Base Files as required mod to be existing or installed in the main F1 23 folder.​
[URL...​

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for SemiModularMods. It makes moden so much easier. I can't thank you enough.
Purely out of interest. Because in Breaking Point 2 the F1 22 Cars in F1 23. Is it possible to use this 3D Model?
Thanks for the answer in advance.

Thank you for SemiModularMods. It makes moden so much easier. I can't thank you enough.
Purely out of interest. Because in Breaking Point 2 the F1 22 Cars in F1 23. Is it possible to use this 3D Model?
Thanks for the answer in advance.
I'm wondering if you're talking about how in vanilla we're only able to use Konnersport's 2022 livery (2022 livery on 2023 car) and not their 2023 livery?

I'm wondering if you're talking about how in vanilla we're only able to use Konnersport's 2022 livery (2022 livery on 2023 car) and not their 2023 livery?
No, that's not what I meant. I didn't even know it was like that. That doesn't make any sense. Don't you use the 23 FOM Car in Breaking Point 2? I haven't played the story myself yet.
Only through previews is it known that the story will start in 2022. That's why the 3D models of the original F1 teams from the 2022 season are in F123.

My question was more like. In the mod we exchange the FOM Chassi for an original model of the F123 cars. And my question was whether the same can be done with the F122 car models.

moin moin, i have an error in my game when i insert your f1 23 cars

Attachments

• 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 149
Interesting, I never tried to cross the starting line to be honest. I jumped into quick lap, works, quit.
What the actual **** is the game doing :D

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages