F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official)

Misc F1 2023 Revolutionary Edition Mod (Official) 2.9.9 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey guys, the problem I discovered is that Jeddah/Valencia is not the original track in the game. I tried with other additional tracks, but the game still crashed. I checked every file thoroughly and ensured that there are no missing files.
Therefore, the problem lies on the database file. I tried every possible method to fix this issue, but none of them managed to work out. The game occasionally proceeded, but still with display bug, with temps reaching as high as 255 degrees, or as low as 0 degrees. in some cases the temps can go down to negative 1.
In the next update I'll temporarily give you a career mode where you can run on all the original 19 tracks, the game never crashes on these ones. Please do not choose the third option - to prevent the game crashes I'll give you a warning. I hope to find an effective solution for the career mode problem later on.
I'm gonna release the second version pretty soon, stay tuned!
I hope you guys still love my mod after all.:inlove:
DO NOT CHOOSE THIS OPTION:
F1_2014_2023-04-06_21-17-06-146.png

BUT INSTEAD:
F1_2014_2023-04-06_21-17-07-707.png
FOR THOSE HAVING ISSUES WITH CAREER MODE...

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey guys, I have managed to fix the career mode bug issue. There was actually nothing wrong in the database file, but instead it was caused by the Abu Dhabi TOD.XML file:roflmao:. I installed the original one and the bug is PATCHED.

Therefore in the next update there'll be THREE new, different career modes:
1. A short one where you'll run on the best TWELVE Grands Prix of the 2022 season.
2. An option where you can run on all the original 19 tracks,
3. The most popular option - you can run on the official 2023 calendar. However there are only 19 tracks because the game is designed like that, so each season ends in the USA (Austin) instead.
<HGH>
2NYMTNJ-1.jpg

Last edited:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Hey guys, I have managed to fix the career mode bug issue. There was actually nothing wrong in the database file, but instead it was caused by the Abu Dhabi TOD.XML file:roflmao:. I installed the original one and the bug is PATCHED.

1. A short one where you'll run on the best TWELVE Grands Prix of the 2022 season.
3. The most popular option - you can run on the official 2023 calendar. However there are only 19 tracks because the game is designed like that, so each season ends in the USA (Austin) instead.
<HGH>
2NYMTNJ-1.jpg
so the problem is just the abu dhabi TOD files? well if it's the only one issue then i will install it again and replace the TOD with ur 2022 mod abu dhabi TOD :D:D

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

<HGH>
2NYMTNJ-1.jpg
@TheSpy7878 no need for that. will implement into the next update's database. and there is a solution for career mode crash too.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 43 69.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 14 22.6%