F1 2021 Season Mod The Remake: Top-notch Edition

Misc F1 2021 Season Mod The Remake: Top-notch Edition 1.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey Thang! I am a huge fan of your work, and this mod has been the greatest ever on RACEDEPARTMENT. JUst one thing keeps botherig me. THe game randomly crashes after every alternate race . IT either crashes in qualifying or the race. Can you suggest anything on this?

Hey Thang! I am a huge fan of your work, and this mod has been the greatest ever on RACEDEPARTMENT. JUst one thing keeps botherig me. THe game randomly crashes after every alternate race . IT either crashes in qualifying or the race. Can you suggest anything on this?
that is strange, I ensured there would be no issues at all before releasing the mod. which game mode are you playing with... on what tracks does this issue come up?

that is strange, I ensured there would be no issues at all before releasing the mod. which game mode are you playing with... on what tracks does this issue come up?
Hi again, Thanks for your reply! SO Monaco and Italy re the two tracks where the game 100 percent crashes, right after finishing it. I play with regular career without skipping sessions. This also happened with the 2024 mod. Also, my computer is not bad too...

Right in my first year in career mode, driving for Haas, I received offers from Mercedes and Red Bull. Could it be related to the new reverse tier system?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back