1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc F1 2015 MOD [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2014 Mods' started by chessmaster02, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chessmaster02 submitted a new resource:

F1 2015 MOD - F1 2015 MOD

Read more about this resource...
  2. Install it by placing it in your languages folder and overwriting the current (english) file. If anybody wants I will put it in another language.
  3. :
  4. chessmaster02 updated F1 2015 MOD with a new update entry:

McLaren Honda update

Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. You have to download from the mod update for the lastest version
  6. Pictures is in frontend directory ....
  7. I cannot thank you enough Doker thank you lots. I will work on this straight away.
  8. Hey Doker I did what you said and it still won't work. Just shows Daniil Kvyat at Toro Rosso when I want Max Verstappen
  9. This is the error in paint.net
    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

at PaintDotNet.Data.Dds.DdsFile.Load(Stream input) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Data\Dds\DdsFile.cs:line 472

at PaintDotNet.Data.Dds.DdsFileType.OnLoad(Stream input) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\PaintDotNet\Data\Dds\DdsFileType.cs:line 227

at PaintDotNet.FileType.Load(Stream input) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Data\FileType.cs:line 477

at PaintDotNet.Functional.Func.Eval[T1,TRet](Func`2 f, T1 arg1) in d:\src\pdn\paintdotnet\src\Base\Functional\Func.cs:line 158
    Do you know what it is I can open up DDS files (I have the plugin) fine and edit them but not this
  10. This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.
  11. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.