1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2015 crash to desktop

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by redcart, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Hi Guys,

my F1 2015 always crashes to desktop without any error-message. It happens while loading, while beeing in pits in practice, while beeing in the menu. It even crashed after the benchmark test (which ran fine at high-settings until it was over). It just closes and that's it.

My system fulfills all requirements, I'm playing with a G27, Win7 64bit..any advice?

2. Join the club mate, it completely messed up my PC. So far so poop.
  3. yup. me too. uninstalled it and now reinstalling seeing if that helps. will let you know

UPDATE: it did work
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  4. Hello my happens that, stands on this screen and nothing happens, I have to manually close !!! please help me !!! Core i3 3240, GT240 512 mb + 4gb ram

Attached Files:

5. Your graphics card is below the minimum required so that's probably why it doesn't work. The minimum required NVIDIA card is a GTX 460 most of them have 1GB memory. But the recommended card is a GTX 970 that has 4GB.

So I'm guessing other than buying a new graphics card you wont be able to play it.

But if you got it through steam you can request a refund stating it doesn't work on your pc, and you should get a full refund
  6. Thank Jonathan, I had thought it might be the video card, strange f1 2014 runs on my PC at most, plus each is each is not. thanks for the reply and sorry for my english
  7. No problem. 2015 is much more demanding graphics wise due to the new game engine. So although you could run 2014, you wont be able to run 2015