1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2012 sale. is it worth it?

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by tostador, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Hello.
    This week F1 2012 is on sale, but seeing the amount of patches and reading posts about weather mistakes and other issues, is it worth the money?
  2. I would say yes, since I have already played around 150h and I'd like to play more :) And the bugs aren't that visible, maybe except penalty system sometimes playing stupid.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hi mate

Absolutely its worth it! Getting a game less than 6 months old for 75% off?!?!
    I downloaded it as soon as I got my pc wheel. My pc doesnt quite smoothly run it. So it flickers which is crap. So until I have a decent pc it will remain a shortcut on my desktop lol
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

66% discount on steam currently. Can't go wrong with 34% of the prize regardless what game :)
  5. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    last but not least

I agree... It was worth full price for me! I pre-ordered and it's the only game i've played since September. I think i'm about 200 hours in and over 30,000kms on track.... *but don't tell my wife, she'd lose her mind.:roflmao:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I bought the game this weekend but can't play it. Does not run on my laptop. :mad:
  7. Black screen after opening video by any chance?
  8. when I start the game it shows some videos and then when it shows something that looks like menu choices the game quits. I found several solutions, but none of them worked for me. Your help is appreciated very much.

Updated the driver from laptop video card (nvidia Geforce). Now runs without errors.
    The release-notes from te latest Geforce driver even mention the F1 2012 game.

So the game runs, but very slow / fps 12.