1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2011 Online

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by UpSideDown6, Jan 2, 2012.

1. So.. I have downloaded the game from the internet (I usually buy games but i didn't this time) and i can't play online!! Can anyone give me some help with this?? I want to play online

2. Sometimes I really wonder if people are for real or what.

Give Steam £29 and they will send you a solution.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Eh, because you were stealing, that's why?

• Like Like x 1
  4. After reading this thread I was like hit me with a hammer on the head. Seriously mate, how would you expect to play online with stolen game? And not only that you can't do it and you complain about this! Go to CM official forum and send a PM to the devs and complain to them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Some people have really lost it when it comes to piracy. Lets hope 2012 will be a better year and people come to senses. Most of the time they are so ignorant and stupid they don't realize themselves that piracy is the same as stealing.

Especially the reasons are hilarious: I can't afford to buy the game so I HAD to rip it from the internet. Really? I can't afford a Ferrari either but does that make it right to go to the dealership and steal one?

Solution: get off that lazy ass and work for your money, just like everybody else who buy their games normally.

• Like Like x 2
  6. There`s only one thing i despise more than a Thief,a Thief that has the damn cheek to post on line the fact that they are.

7. I too can't afford all games I want so I have priorities.

8. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

I want to walk into your front room and have your stereo for nothing can you help me with a key?

9. This thread should be stickied. Give every member on this forum a good opportunity to laugh at the OP.

• Like Like x 1
  10. you people are so dumb!! i said it was the first time i downloaded a game!! did you understand that?

11. Brilliant :)

12. thanks.. i thought i could play online if i downloaded the game but i'm gonna buy it instead!!

13. " (I usually buy games but i didn't this time)"

Dumb enough to understand the above quote from your post mate!

14. you called me a thief.. I said in the beginning that i usually BUY GAMES!!! i DON'T DOWNLOAD them!! OK NOW?? i just asked if i could play online!! get out of here mate

15. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

No you get out of here please. How stupid can you be by ripping a game and then come to a forum and ask for support for a pirated copy.

Go try asking the same question at the Codemasters forum and see what happens :)

16. i said i didn't know!! i'm not a computer guy.. what can i say?? i friend told me to download it and i did!! i'm a computer dumb!!

17. You didnt know you had to actually buy software because you arent a computer guy? Where did you get your rig? In a PC World ram raid??

Cool. This forum now has a confession and your IP address. Oh sorry you arent a computer guy so here is a wiki link for IP address :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. please delete

19. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Are you dumb enough to fill this form in please? ........... https://www.fastiis.org/our_services/report_unlicensed/