1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f1 2011 game performance

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Lorenzo Gabbiani, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Hello!
    I need some information: What files should I modify to increase the performance of the game?
  2. Not sure about that, but I would guess you need to start by reducing your graphic options.
  3. Enabling AA is a big performance drop, and also vehicle reflections and post processing
  4. belonging to remove the AA and reducing graphics options ... there is a file that
    modifying it to me makes the game faster?
  5. Hello Lorenzo, I made a post some time ago on the CM forums to enhance the performance of the previous year's game. Since it helped quite folks out there, I thought it might be of some use to you too.
    Give this a try:
  6. thanks =)
  7. in "options" , select all in low
  8. you would think that works, but it depends on the system..

i was trying to see how many FPS i could squeeze out of F1 2011 on my current machine, at lowest settings (as compared to the high/ultra). I was quite shocked to see only a 2 to 5 FPS jump between the highest and the lowest... which (i know) makes NO SENSE. at this point i believe its a matter of finding the sweet spot for each individual machine and hardware config to get the best of the game..

My specs are :Dell 720 H2C- Intel q6850 OC'd to 3.67gHz, 8G ram, Win7 64, SB XFi, Dual 470GTxs in SLi, (2x) 1TB HDs. 1920x1200x32 on 24"widescreen