1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

f1 2011 game performance

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Lorenzo Gabbiani, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Hello!
    I need some information: What files should I modify to increase the performance of the game?

2. Not sure about that, but I would guess you need to start by reducing your graphic options.

3. Enabling AA is a big performance drop, and also vehicle reflections and post processing

4. belonging to remove the AA and reducing graphics options ... there is a file that
    modifying it to me makes the game faster?

5. Hello Lorenzo, I made a post some time ago on the CM forums to enhance the performance of the previous year's game. Since it helped quite folks out there, I thought it might be of some use to you too.
    Give this a try:
    http://community.codemasters.com/fo...300-stuttering-freezing-completely-fixed.html

6. thanks =)

7. in "options" , select all in low

8. you would think that works, but it depends on the system..

i was trying to see how many FPS i could squeeze out of F1 2011 on my current machine, at lowest settings (as compared to the high/ultra). I was quite shocked to see only a 2 to 5 FPS jump between the highest and the lowest... which (i know) makes NO SENSE. at this point i believe its a matter of finding the sweet spot for each individual machine and hardware config to get the best of the game..

My specs are :Dell 720 H2C- Intel q6850 OC'd to 3.67gHz, 8G ram, Win7 64, SB XFi, Dual 470GTxs in SLi, (2x) 1TB HDs. 1920x1200x32 on 24"widescreen