1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2010 Executable stop working

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Ondrej Kapal, Oct 14, 2010.

1. problem solved

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

If you have steam just force to update the files i think.

3. I am using budget from the shop. I tried to add it into steam manually without any success.

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Reinstall the game from dvd might work also i think.

5. You mean through Autorun? It is worth to try...

6. I have it done, so lets get some testing.. :o)

7. Bram your hint works very well, so far so good

8. no luck anyway

9. my game keeps on crashing when i am about to start a timed lap always the second i pass the start /finish line
    please any info.

10. Did you check what's it all about? Mine crashes randomly with memory access error on dinput8.dll. Tried everything, installing again, updating all drivers, basic startups on pc... Nothing seems to work for me. It just drops out randomly no matter what I do.

11. after windows 7 installation it works pretty smooth

12. well am planning a reinstall and since you mentioned it I might give it a shot. Hope the damn thing works after that.

13. any solution for this? i cannot play career , the game crashes at the start of race #3
    i already reinstall game 5 times...it stops working after 3-4 races! help!!!!!!

14. try save fix..
    or if not start a new career..

15. done both 5-6 times already.. grrrrrrr

16. i had somewhere something similar to your situation.. but that was probably becoz of a corrupt game install.. some files were probably missing during installation..