1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2009 mod

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Ingemar Petersson, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Ingemar Petersson

Ingemar Petersson
    Premium Member

2. omg no wai already?

im going to have fun now. :D

3. Too bad it's probably buggy/glitchy as they probably threw it together in about 3 weeks. But it was a race to have the first F1 '09 mod I guess. Hopefully they release some later patches.

4. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Its every year a race who has the new season released fastest.
    Normally its crap, but seems this one is fun to drive according comments. Still its nothing compared to the decent F1 mods (ctdp/fsone/mmg).

5. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff Premium Member

The models don't look very detailed from the shots, seems to be odd things missing from the photos Ive looked at against them. maybe a downside of rushing something out before the new season starts.

6. I'm new to F1 sim racing.What are some of the better mods?

Johnny

7. Check out the Mak Modding Group mods...

8. Yeah thanks Josh.I have been trying out the CTDP 2006 F1 mod.I'm no expert but it seems to be very good.I just picked up Albert Park and have been putting in a few laps there.Awesome track but my FPS takes a dip I've noticed.New quad core with 3 gigs of ram and a 9600 GT video card with everything maxed at 1680x1050 32 bit my FPS will dip to 70.

I'm going to check out the Mak Modding Group now.Thanks for your reply.

Johnny

9. F1 2007 MMG and they just released Spa 2007 too

10. I'll probably wait a bit to download this, once the physics and bugs and tweaked.

11. is some1 from MMG thinking to convert the 2009 mod to GTR-Evolution?:th_sad:

12. The models in F1rl are horrid! :(

13. Ingemar Petersson

Ingemar Petersson
    Premium Member

They have done some updates , for me as i´m a total noob i how the physics work and stuff like that , i´m just a swimdriver .So for me its pretty good with the new updates.