1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 2001 with Fanatec CSR Wheel

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Steven Thomas, Jan 15, 2012.

1. After a little advice guys

Got the Fanatec CSR & CSR pedal set, I use it with F1 2011 (xbox) and have played about with both wheel & in game settings but I still find the FF a little lumpy, sometimes it almost feels un-natural, not sure if its just me or if theres something I could do to cure it

Wondering if anyone could share their settings or experiences with this wheel/game combo

Thanks in advance :)

2. the thread title is wrong by the way, 2001...... doh!!! :rolleyes:

3. I have heard that changing the dpr to -3 helps. Not sure as I use 0 myself , but I have the CSR Elite and I'm on PC so they must be different.

4. yep got DPR on -3 already

here's my current setting

SEN - 240
    FF - 60 (was 70, but turned it down tonight and it seems to have helped smooth it out slightly)
    SHO - 90
    DRI - OFF
    ABS - 75
    LIN - 0
    DEA - 0
    SPR - 1
    DPR - -3

in game settings,

Advanced Wheel settings all 0% except a 2% deadzone on steering

Force Feedback options

Environmental Settings - 60%
    Feedback Strength - 70%
    Wheel Weight - 50%

I drive with all aids off and manual gears

Cheers :)

5. Steve, try this: turn down all in game settings to minimum and wheel settings up. For my GT2 i have
    Environmental Settings - 20%
    Feedback Strength - 20%
    Wheel Weight - 20%

but FF on wheel is 80% shock(SHO) is also 100

I had this issue with my GT2 until i did this. May not work with elite though.

Peter

6. Sorry one more thing try going to this website you may find others on there with similar issues:

http://f-wheel.com/

7. thanks man, I'll give those settings a go ;)