1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

F1 1994 @ Jerez 88 - Sunday 19th February 2012

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by James Chant, Feb 9, 2012.

1. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

[​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM 1994
    Mod: F1SR F1 1994 1.3 (Download) or (Download 2)
    Track: Jerez 1988 (Download)
    20:00 GMT: Practice
    20:20 GMT: Qualification
    20:30 GMT: Warm-up
    20:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes, Formation lap with Standing start)

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
    RD Club Rules: Click Here
    Live Timing: Click Here

Extra Notes
    Formation lap will take place at 100 Mph tops. Weaving is allowed however no brake tests and no burnouts. Stopping on the formation lap is not allowed
    •Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
    •Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
    •If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below.

Sign ups as maybe - will add you to the reserve list only. You will only be added to the end of the main signup list when you confirm attendance,

Sign-up list (max 30):
    1. James Chant
    2. Simon Crain
    3. Martin Bulgin
    4. Ivan Millls
    5. Valerio Vinassa
    6. Leonard Mills
    7. Scott Wilde
    8. Christen Struys
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
    16. -
    17. -
    18. -
    19. -
    Reserves
    1. Larry Mazadza
    2. Georgios Davakos
    3. -

2. Hi guys. I would love to race with you but the link for download have some problems (It's extremely slow) Are there any other link to download mod besides this one.

3. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Start it downloading now, and it will be ready in an hour or two,

certainly in time for next sunday!

4. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

5. Simon Crain

Simon Crain
    @ Simberia @Simberia

sign me up plz

6. After this race I'll be in :) it's carnaval over here and it begins saturday ( so next event sign me up as jos verstappen please ) greetz kariem

7. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

Great stuff, I will once again be in Ayrton's Williams :)

8. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

James is there a readme anywhere for this mod, I cant find one myself and I want to confirm the tyre order, I am still not 100% certain if A is Hard and D is softest or vice versa, the times were similar on them last night, maybe in 1.3 there will be more of a difference.

9. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

I just found this on the F1SR site

In 1994 Goodyear made 4 diferent compounds and selected the most appropriate one for each track. The 4 compounds in there all have exactly the same grip numbers and optimum temps, but they have different heating characteristics. Compound A will heat up fastest, and run hottest, while D is the cooler tire. It is important to chose the tire that runs closest to optimum, at any given track, which is 104C (219F). You CAN use a C compound for the race and still use the B compound for qualifying if it is a very short 1 or 2 lap run, so the tires heat up to optimum faster, even though in real life they could not do that. Tires are preheated to 90C (194F).

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  10. Is it not a little late to start the race at 21:00 GMT?

11. i plan on attending

will take a Ferrari(Larini's), Jerez'94 is a very exciting cuircut,so i hope '88 is similar:)

12. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium Member

It is a bit, we used to start Q at 8:20, warm up at 8:30 and the first race about 8:35, only 20 minutes of official practice but most guys would turn up well before 8 anyway.

13. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

It was a cut and paste job. I'll copy the schedule from the last gp2 that Adam / Lee posted.

So all be warned we will start earlier.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

I will be there as Zanardi sign me please James:)

15. Tyrrell please

16. Simon Crain

Simon Crain
    @ Simberia @Simberia

is Jerez 88 part of the F1SR trackpack?

17. No ,the track pack is correspondent to the year of the mod ..'94

u will have to download '88...just look at the first post in this tread and you will see the link

18. Sign me up as well please. :)

19. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

hopefully next week I'll be able to do the next event.

20. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Reserve list then?