rF2 F1 1993 @ Hockenheim 93 - Sun June 6th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
me2 plz

Don't see the server?

did you refresh few times????

btw you can also add it from the IP ;)

Was a nice night and a nice race!!! ;)

thank you all for the night and for the fun expecially Toby for his help !!!!

was also a nice driving with Martin in Race 2.....we were doing same pace, probably he was a bit more fast, but i did less error than him and so i took at home my 2nd place!!!! in front Toby was just alone in the 1st place!!! :D

race 1 i had some fun with Robert!!! was really fun, but i lost a bit of time!!!! and so i finished 4th!!! ;)

P.S. watch the photos for a my little stunt for all my fans during race 2!!!

Attachments

• GRAB_000.jpg
    GRAB_000.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 201
  • GRAB_001.jpg
    GRAB_001.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 189
  • GRAB_002.jpg
    GRAB_002.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 169
  • GRAB_003.jpg
    GRAB_003.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 192
  • GRAB_004.jpg
    GRAB_004.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 183
Had a terrible night. Thanks to Toby for his setup though

Q1: Decent lap to get 4th.
R1: make an okish start and battling for 3rd down to first chicane before getting taken out from behind, damaging the suspension. A few laps later whilst trying to keep car going straight I just lost the car and shot into the wall. Bounced back onto the track before being hit up the rear by Lee (sorry about that but I thought I would try and keep the car in a straight line rather than moving at the last minute as I thought it would be safer, obviously you couldn't pull out from behind quick enough). Pitted and picked off a couple more cars to finish 6th.

Q2: Better lap than the first one and was still 4th.
R2: Gamepad failed on the line so didn't go anywhere.

Thanks to Ivo and RD

Hi
in race 1 I had some prob think have broken a rear left wheel but I feel only after a fews of laps,I gone to pit but damage is the same, so I continue until end of race but after I pass the finish line .....LOST CONNECTION.... arrrrggggg. so DNF
In race 2 some little good battle with Lee but few people.
Nice evening guys Thanks

THANKS to Ivo and RD

Donington 93 was banded around Ivo :)
I had a good couple races, but then, I did a lot of practice back in April for the F1-S-R league race so I was expecting to do pretty well. I lost a second of pace thanks to little practice and Ferry was right up there with me but he had brake failure in race 1 :(
Two race wins in the end, happy with that. Don't stop racing these cars, they are great! Waiting for the historic 91 mod to come out from F1-S-R, that mod will be damn brilliant me thinks! :)

Another good nights F1-93 racing, I had a lonely race 1 and finished 3rd but race 2 was more or less a race long battle with Mattia for 2nd spot, like he said I had a touch more pace but Mattia didnt put a wheel wrong from my position and I had another 3rd finish.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 26 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 24 21.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 5.3%