• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

F1 1988 Carrera !

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Patrick van Driel, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Patrick van Driel

Patrick van Driel

Ratings:
    +1

Attached Files:

2. Andy Marsden

Andy Marsden

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats got my interest! :D could be good fun on the right tracks, wouldnt mind blasting these around Essington *hint hint* :)

Andy

3. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling

Ratings:
    +2
    Lookin good! One more to test out :)

4. Simon Trendell

Simon Trendell

Ratings:
    +7
    I've used it, slightly more control than the '79 mod. Sounds are a bit strange at mid-RPM.

Good looking mod however :)

edit: lol, posted 1 hour ago, then 3 posts come at once. Posts therefore are like buses

5. Patrick van Driel

Patrick van Driel

Ratings:
    +1
    You got my support :D Essington would be nice :angel:

6. James Yates

James Yates

Ratings:
    +5
    Personally i preferred some of the stuff from the 0.9 version of the mod... so i backed it up and changed it to how i wanted it :)

New teams are great though, and i like the revised downforce - the cars had way too much grip before :)

7. Patrick van Driel

Patrick van Driel

Ratings:
    +1
    I still did not install it , ill try later today. What did you change in the mod ?
    Can you still use it online in other servers now ?

8. Daniel Pettit

Daniel Pettit

Ratings:
    +0
    Easily in my opinion the most under rated mod ever. With todays release of Monza 1988 this mod now has all 31 drivers from 1988 and now 9 tracks in their 1988 config and looks :)