F-GT ELITE 160 and SIMRIG SR2

Hi everybody, after 1 Year Sim Racing I want to get a Sim Rig with a motion unit. Ißm quite clear about the motion unit. Its gonna be the SimRig SR2. I want to race GT and Formular. The best Rig I saw so far for that is the Next Level Racing F-GT ELITE LITE FRONT & SIDE MOUNT EDITION.

Does anyone have experience with that constellation and is it possible?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi everybody, after 1 Year Sim Racing I want to get a Sim Rig with a motion unit. Ißm quite clear about the motion unit. Its gonna be the SimRig SR2. I want to race GT and Formular. The best Rig I saw so far for that is the Next Level Racing F-GT ELITE LITE FRONT & SIDE MOUNT EDITION.

Thanks
I have to correct the Topic: I mean the F-GT ELITE LITE FRONT & SIDE MOUNT EDITION

Upvote 0

Thanks
I run a SR2 motion system for almost a year on a FGT Elite (100, not 160).
The SR2 can be provided with brackets for any size of profile, you will have to precise at the order. You can also choose the easy bracket as an option now. But 160 FGT might be a bit too heavy for the SR2. Especially if you want integrated monitor (which is better for immersion together with motion).
You should take a lighter 120ish rig from another brand (trak racer, simlab...), or if you really want a 160, may be buy the new SR3 system with 25 extra kgs that can make the difference.
It also depends of your own weight. If you're light, not like me lol, then the SR2 might be enough.

Upvote 0
I run a SR2 motion system for almost a year on a FGT Elite (100, not 160).
The SR2 can be provided with brackets for any size of profile, you will have to precise at the order. You can also choose the easy bracket as an option now. But 160 FGT might be a bit too heavy for the SR2. Especially if you want integrated monitor (which is better for immersion together with motion).
You should take a lighter 120ish rig from another brand (trak racer, simlab...), or if you really want a 160, may be buy the new SR3 system with 25 extra kgs that can make the difference.
It also depends of your own weight. If you're light, not like me lol, then the SR2 might be enough.
Thanks for the information. Now I have the FGT Elite (100) and I use it with VR-Headset, so now integrated monitors. I´m not that heavy so I think the SR2 will work fine for me. Tbaks again.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back