• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F Classic trilple screen view

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by jimortality, Nov 22, 2013.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    Can someone post up a screenshot please of how their triple screen F classic looks like when driving in cockpit view.

Cheers

2. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium

Ratings:
    +92
    On holiday Jim so no screenshot , but this is a vid I did a year ago( GSC 2012 )with formula classic , don't know if that's what you looking for .

3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    Cheers Joe, do you remember what resolution and fov you were using?

4. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium

Ratings:
    +92
    Jim res can't remember think it was 6010 x something , but FOV was around 35 or there about I do remember going into the camera files and changing a few things , I also open the player plr files graphics and changed lenahead to 0.30000 for a tilt affect , this is not look to apex but gives the feeling of leaning your body into a corner .

5. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium

Ratings:
    +906
    Basically, when I race the F3, I get all the car on the middle screen but with the classic, it doesn't look right all on middle screen but I have half my wheel on the outer screen which is ok but I just wanted to see how other people were doing it.