1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Eye test.. Find the cat

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Marco Bijl, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Please do NOT post the answer in this thread, so all can have some fun trying to locate the cat on the image below.

It IS actually there, and if you have found it, it is easy to spot. Have some fun searching for it :)
    Thanks to Facebook for the image.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. Found it! Here kitty kitty...

3. Cheers for that, I mis-read it and spent ages looking for a bloody "Car" :rolleyes::oops:
    Really is amazing how it stands out like a saw thumb once you have found it.

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Haha Marco are you a GS reaguurder as well :) ?

5. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Dammit your eyes are good. I have no clue.....

EDIT: Oh wait, I found it :D

6. I found it too!:) Nice picture!:D

7. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Holy! my gf finds it in like two minutes, took me two tries at @ five minutes to find it:D I gotta lay off the beers!:p

8. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Lol From time to time indeed Bram. However, this one was spotted by a FB friend of mine.

It is indeed strange that you can look for the cat for a long time, and once you have found it, it just stands out. Our eyes play tricks with us :p

9. Sorry! But here's another one:
    I think it's easier though :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Took under a minute to find it. Don't know if it is more easy though... Had to concentrate to see it :) Very nice one as well!

11. For me it was a bit more actually! Though I think I have an advantage as I owned so many cats over the years I can spot them easily:)

12. OK, this one I found really difficult, but seems really obvious now I know where to look, see what you think of it -

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. found it!:)
    dindn't see it very quikly but after i saw it i thought like 'how is it possible
    that i dindn't see that'!

14. found all of them so far in less than 1.5 mins..muahahah

15. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Ok, you got me with the last one ;)

I am making dinner as well, so can't really concentrate now. Will have a second look later on... I like this one!

{edit}
    Misses found it, and so did my little girl.. Now I feel stupid lol;)

16. lol, took me ages to spot it too :)

17. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

Unbelievable indeed... Was watching for quite a long time, saw nothing. Noticed someone coming online on MSN, so said a few words to him, switched back to this tread, and saw it immidiatly.. This one is real cool indeed :)

18. Well that was fun,

19. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

All 3 of those are so obvious once you have found them. It's like the magic eye pictures, you have to look but not stare, then you find what you are looking for!

Another ? Courtesy of gooooogle...

[​IMG]

20. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

In the following movie you can also see a cat. You really need to grab your monitor and stare to the screen to see it. I didn't succeed, you?

• Like Like x 4