Extension for London street circuit

Misc Extension for London street circuit v3*

Login or Register an account to download this content
If you got a confusion for 5th instruction on "README.txt"...

You rename the dynamic object number to the next number on track's models.ini, for example...

[DYNAMIC_OBJECT_5]
[DYNAMIC_OBJECT_6]
*then you rename it to number 6 and so on, so it's sequence

Could this be any more confusing?
Please, YOU update the ext_config.ini and the models.ini, test them yourself to be sure all works OK as you intended, then provide the modified and tested files in your resource. Many of us are not track modders.

Could this be any more confusing?
Please, YOU update the ext_config.ini and the models.ini, test them yourself to be sure all works OK as you intended, then provide the modified and tested files in your resource. Many of us are not track modders.
Sorry to hear it. I'll make a quick update :)

It's time for the "noob" question now, I'm afraid...
but the same, where may the London street circuit be downloaded from?
Sorry, but I couldn't find anywhere on my own.
Thanks a lot in advance and with best regards.

Hi all.

Definitely, I have problems with this extension, I don't know if it is because of my configuration or if it is due to the extension itself.

Now with pre_v3-1st, the buildings and track are again a little too bright, but the sky and the cars darker, like can be seen in the next image, taken at 12:00 in ideal conditions...

Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_london_14-6-122-19-48-0.jpg

... and at night, this is what I see...

Screenshot_ks_ferrari_488_gt3_london_14-6-122-19-49-58.jpg

But with the previous version, pre_v3, all was ok (the next photos are more elaborate because I take them for backgrounds for loading screen, but the four images are take with the same ppf, Sol_extra ), the Big Ben one at 12:00 ideal conditions and the London Eye at sunset...

Screenshot_acme_seat_ibiza_kitcar_evo_london_8-6-122-22-8-13.jpg

Screenshot_lotus_2_eleven_london_9-6-122-12-45-4.jpg

As I say, I don't know if the cause is the extension or my settings... I think I'm gonna reload the track with the pre_v3 update and wait for news...

Hi all.

Definitely, I have problems with this extension, I don't know if it is because of my configuration or if it is due to the extension itself.

Now with pre_v3-1st, the buildings and track are again a little too bright, but the sky and the cars darker, like can be seen in the next image, taken at 12:00 in ideal conditions...

View attachment 582400

... and at night, this is what I see...

View attachment 582401

But with the previous version, pre_v3, all was ok (the next photos are more elaborate because I take them for backgrounds for loading screen, but the four images are take with the same ppf, Sol_extra ), the Big Ben one at 12:00 ideal conditions and the London Eye at sunset...

View attachment 582403

View attachment 582404

As I say, I don't know if the cause is the extension or my settings... I think I'm gonna reload the track with the pre_v3 update and wait for news...
Sorry for the inconvenience, I was experimenting with the track, because in my screen the track is a little dark on sunny day, but in the night is ok. So I boosted up the brightness a bit. But you have an issue, so I'll fix it later :D

Not sure if this is any help, but I have a really bright look as well, that started when you added the ksEmissive thing last Friday. I figured it was my setup somehow. All subsequent upgrades are same brightness (view from inside my Austin Healey):
1657851412965.png

But if I delete the section you added, I get this:
1657851572564.png

Not sure what else I might loose, but everything seems OK. Well, except for the Thames - it looks frozen over LOL, bright white like its ice, and has bee n like that for me since start. I enjoy the track so just ignore it.

Last edited:
Sorry for the inconvenience, I was experimenting with the track, because in my screen the track is a little dark on sunny day, but in the night is ok. So I boosted up the brightness a bit. But you have an issue, so I'll fix it later :D

Naah, you don't have to apologize. Too many different monitors, too many different ppf... It must be hard to make work a mod in everyone's systems with so many different conditions and settings... a matter of trial and error, I supposse, as I have no idea of this pandemonium that is to alter a mod.

The purpose of commenting these small drawbacks is to share them to see if it's something isolated or if it happens to everyone.

RayDavid updated Extension for London street circuit with a new update entry:

Major changes to track

- All skidmarks are gone!
- Track is a little too bright for some people, so ksEmissive value is lowered

Some important notes:
While I was configuring this, I tested the whole weather from Sol and some of them aren't good at all, so I recommend you to use one of these weathers to pick.

- Clear
- Few/Scattered/Broken clouds
- Windy
- Overcast
- Fog
- Heavy drizzle/(normal) drizzle
- Heavy rain/(normal) rain
- Heavy thunderstorm
- Squalls

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 111 56.3%