Everytime I play raceroom I seriously enjoy it, its a top car game, why no cockpit updates

Raceroom is a top car game out of all the car games, its got great suspension and ffb and physics, i know you have to give each and every car a lot of stick to get the best out of it, but its so fun and is not out of place in how it drives.

Its acc then rf2 and rroom would have to be in the top then original AC fully modded/content manager etc but with specific cars (though it has dozens of really good cars; one example is the Kunos Audi R8 LMS 2016 for some reason and Ferrari 488, p4, gte ferrai in rf2 is good), .... anyway raceroom has its really good cars too, at least rroom is still being developed, but those are the top 3 car games without a doubt in my mind and I do not rate iRacing (but it may be good but not for me) who I feel use a lot of sponsorship dollars tbh; so why no cockpit updates, not that they are ugly but I figured systems can now handle more detail.

In ACC where I may drive the reikling gt3 a lot the cockpits of course with a new engine are 'better', not that I think rroom is horrible, but I note the engine can do kind of ok lighting at sunset, it could handle such in the cockpits/materials I guess along with more variety/detail unless I am mistaken.

Also I must note in most of these games my fov is such that I basically see the center/race console and not the whole wheel so it is that close up I am not looking at the cockpits as such, I am merely wondering, I won't stop playing it haha

3 of those AC/RF2/rroom are basically same in looks, to get by in AC you mod it of course, but I also need to turn down AC tyre noise and turn up its wind noise, and in Rf2 I close my eyes to the graphics some times its worse off, and in rroom I do not have any complaints truly just that cockpits were slightly drab. Its a smoother looking game and even the trees look better than in AC, and usually its lighting and artistic choice is better. Oh well.

Of course in AC Audi LMS 2016 as I stated cockpit is really good, so not fair in comparison, nor is the Rroom version necessarily horrible. AC has a lot of questionable stuff at times due to modding and normally now I have 100s GB of stuff I began deleting a lot, but I would say I would not delete much of rroom even if I could.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Forum trophies