Sell EU (Netherlands): SFX-100 full set / Shielded cables / 4x 90ST-M02430+AASD-15A

As I'm upgrading my SFX100 set to 150 mm, I'm selling my old set. The set was built by me in 2019. I've taken it completely a part in 2021 to add some upgrades. Specifically, I've upgraded all bearings to higher quality ones. The FK12 groove bearings were replaced by high-quality SYK P5 bearings (C3 quality, corner bearings; 4 x EUR 55). I've also replaced the ball-nut with a higher quality set (4x EUR 65). Finally I've replaced the (loud) linear bearings with Igus-like bearings, which are silent (4 x EUR 30). All 3D printed PLA parts were replaced with newly printed PLA+ parts. The set comes with 4x 90ST-M02430 motors + 4x AASD15A controllers. The cables are non-shielded, but I've added copper tape around them. It doesn't look very pretty (but cable sleeves can be used to cover them), but reduces EMI. The set also includes an emergency-stop (not connected), the Simfeedback controller (with shield and emergency-stop cable), as well as a 6U rack which fits the controllers.

Ideally it's picked up as each actuator weighs about 10 kg. I won't ship the 6U rack in any case. The total cost I've paid for this set was somewhat shy of EUR 3000, which does not include the equipment (3D printer, etc.) necessary to complete the build. Therefore my asking price is EUR 2400.

----

In principle reserved (unless bought together with SFX100 set above): In addition, I have a set of shielded cables available (2x 3m + 2x 4 m). Asking price is EUR 150. Shipping would be possible.

----
Sold: I have a separate set of 4x 90ST-M02430 motors + 4x AASD15A controllers with shielded cables (2x 3m + 2x 4m). Asking price is EUR 1050. Shipping would be possible, but expensive as the motors are heavy.

poot.jpg

controllers.jpg

serverkast.JPG
simfeedback.jpg

6.JPG

4.JPG

1.JPG

Last edited:
Hi is it possible to get a list of parts that i ca. upgrade to make my SFX100 build the best possible from day 1.

I saw you mention you upgraded some stuff. Can you explain and maybe give exact part details if you have the time of course

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%