Resource icon

Misc Esteban Ocon Mod - Multi Language + Extras 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
GPShine submitted a new resource:

1.0 - Esteban Ocon replaces Rio Haryanto

Esteban Ocon replaces Rio Haryanto

This mod replaces Rio Haryanto for Esteban Ocon.
It change the name in the Menu's, his place of Birth, Nationality, Car number but also in the Grid and all the Messages. The only thing I can't replace are the voice overs so you will still hear the commentator say Rio Haryanto. But all the text messages like when a driver is out of the race are replaced. So in fact you don't see any Rio anymore, only hear Rio :p

I will try later to change...

Read more about this resource...

It's not an issue, mate, it's called real life. It's not a problem to have people with the same first name.
Aaa I got it, your right. I change it. Also i'm looking if you maybe can somehow get the Voices from Esteban (haas) connected to Ocon, so you have at least his first name also said by the commentator.

GPShine updated Esteban Ocon For Rio Haryanto with a new update entry:

Esteban Ocon For Rio Haryanto

**** Updates V2.1 ****

1) Add Italian, Spanish and Russian language support

1) Manor Driver name change to written in Russian for the menu ( П. Верляйн - Э. Окон )

2) Change Williams Racing to Williams Martini Racing for all supported Languages

3) Change for German language Renault Formular One Team to Renault Formula One Team

5) Not everything is Ocon anymore. All Rio's became Estaben and Haryanto's became Ocon again.

More updates will follow...

Read the rest of this update entry...

this is my first time modding, do i put the file into 2016-manor_rio_haryanto, a friend said to put it in the localisation folder but i don't know what he means.

this is my first time modding, do i put the file into 2016-manor_rio_haryanto, a friend said to put it in the localisation folder but i don't know what he means.

Open file F1 2016 and somewhere in the middle you see this folder,localisation overwrite the original
but first make a backup copy

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea