1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Especial Essencials Cams Maclaren- 2012 !! [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by agnusrock, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. agnusrock

agnusrock
    @ Simberia @Simberia

2. you can give an other side from where I would be able to download it because I do not know it about this down to pour :/

3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

@agnusrock

Please find another host for your file (and pictures) and edit your download with the new host.

Alternatively edit the download and upload to RaceDepartment.

It is unacceptable to make people jump through hoops to get the file from your current host. They have 2 choices, either join up and pay for a premium service, or download and install an .exe dowloader file. Why should they have to install any file to obtain a download? Nobody knows how risky that file is, it maybe harmless, but it's an unacceptable extra step.

The same applies to your pictures. A new host or attach them to this thread. People are expected to sign up/log in for premium hosting, just to see your pictures ..... that is no good

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Whats that please?? It installs a thousand of *beep* programms on my computer. Are u trying to infect us?

• Public Warning - Do not use language like you used in this post in these forums
    Kill ***** who upload this peace of ****

edited by mod

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013

5. Ok i understand you are angry against him, but keep easy, juste report the tread and dont be agressive. Like if hes download smell like a :poop:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 4
  6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I am already handling this thread and have asked for a new upload. I have also reported it to keep track of it.

Please leave your aggression and inappropriate language out of these forums.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

8. agnusrock

agnusrock
    @ Simberia @Simberia

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.