• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Enhanced Graphics [Deleted]

Discussion in 'F1 2013 Mods' started by Winner, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winner submitted a new resource:

Enhanced Graphics - Colourful scenes with no bloom and glow

Read more about this resource...

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. it's too dark for me... if you make it a little bit brighter it'll be a really good mod

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Reminds me of the old F1 '97 (or Championship Edition) for the original PlayStation…

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yes its too dark for me :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I think its too dark... need clear a little...:O_o:

6. Too dark, does not look natural

7. Look Like this ? May update with choice of brightness for different taste. :rolleyes:

light cloud new.jpg

8. Update with choice... looks good!!!;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. excellent mod my friend , update singapur please :);):)

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. As more buildings and less sky in Singapore, not much improvement for twilight race there.

11. Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  12. Hi Winner, regarding only Bahrain, which BlockUnit string of type.xml files need to change? I want to mod only Bahrain race. Thank you!

13. Hi, I don't quite understand your question. If you meant to convert the race to twilight, you only need to copy tod.dat and tod.xml from Abu_dhabi folder to Bahrain folder. Make backup first before doing that. Then add Bahrain files from ver 1.

14. Well, thank you so much !

15. I have installed Ver. 1.1 and I Think it´s too dark

16. I'm consent.

17. You removed some other postprocess effects like the cool raindrops in cockpit and t-cam.
    Sunny weather lightning (even in 1.2) is still way to dark.
    Otherwise excellent work, very promising. Monaco (for example) looks much better now with your mod. But I have to turn gamma settings way up, which makes the rest of the game (like the menu's) look like crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.