1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC English Assetto Corsa/Kunos forum

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Stefan Mizzi, Jan 10, 2013.

1. This is a question directly to Kunos...

Will you soon have an Assetto Corsa/Kunos forum? I feel that it's important to have one ;)

Cheers

2. Kunos already said in DrivingItalia forums that they will soon have a forum in english (at least that's what my Italian reading skills suggest me :rolleyes: ). But yeah, Stefano or Aris are the right guys to answer this question properly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

I am not sure about an official forum. At least I have doubts about opening one before the product has been released. I believe that a official forum can create a lot of pressure for both sides; the fan and the developer.

:unsure:

4. Aristotelis

Aristotelis
    Kunos Simulazioni

We will have an official forum STRICTLY for bugs and support.
    It will be HEAVILY moderated. Anything not in topic with be simply deleted.
    I repeat ONLY bugs and support, NOTHING else.

We think there are amazing communities all over the world where people are already talking about Assetto Corsa and we do not think it's good to disrupt them, neither we can manage them ourselves.

We will support "semi-official" great communities as well as we can. RD being one of the first and best that we think it deserves to stay and grow.

Did I say our forum will be only for bugs and support?

• Like Like x 17
  5. Loud and Clear! ;)

I know what you mean and that makes sense Aristotelis, thank you ;)

Cheers

6. Dinca Andrei

Dinca Andrei
    Premium Member

Thank you,thank you!!!

7. yeah but you didn''t say when it'll be up :)

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Well its not that hard to conclude that before you can report bugs and need game support you need a game right? :)

• Like Like x 1