1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

engineer feedback mute on online games

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by pantxu, Dec 4, 2013.

1. my engineer just quit, doesn't talk anymore and give feedback, and I swear I treat him better than raikkonen to lotus one.

notes:
    - only affects online races (in gp mode works)
    - of course, the option engineer verbosity is set to "all" and volumen up

yep, I know most of the time is irrelevant but in some races is useful to know when drivers stop, what king of tyre they use, and how much fuel I have left.

any help is welcome.
    thx in advance.

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I would double check all your sound settings in your operating system, and in-game.

Making sure it all suits your hardware.

I am not saying it's not a game fault, just that you may need to check your system

In F1 2012 I lost my engineer sounds in some videos I was capturing. Then I noticed that I was outputting surround sound, but capturing in stereo. The engineer's voice was on a separate channel, so was never recorded. (Not a big deal, as he was an idiot anyway ;) )

3. thx for reply graham

I already check hardware and game setup, in fact, the engineer talks in gp mode with the same setup, so... I think its other kind of glitch.

4. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

I would recommend reporting it in the Codemasters forum .. but they haven't got one :thumbsdown:

The world revolves around Twitter and Facebook now :sleep:

Good luck :)