1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Engine sound

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Miguel Van Geeteruyen, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Hello,
    Anybody knows how to improve the sound of the engine car? Music sounds fien but in race o qualy the engine sound is very poor and low.
    Thanks
    Miguel

2. azy

azy

i think it will came when CM gives us the PATCH.

3. will whis patch only be on pc cos im on xbox

4. I thought the engine sounds were pretty good, probably one of the only things it does better than all the other F1 sims/mods/games.

5. Hi,
    How do you get a good car sound? I do not find any option.
    Regards
    Miguel

6. I love the game but there's something missing in the sound. The upper resonance is fine as you hit peak revs...but it reminds me of barking dogs, when a few cars come together in close proximity.. I just hope the patch adds something to help that aspect. I'd love CM to dirty it up a bit. Make it more throaty, with a few pops and backfires.

7. As far as i recognized there is the same car-sound in every racecar. thats what i dislike. I agree that ther should be more pops and backfires. But Maybe this depends on the driving-helps you use.

8. codies recorded the engine of of real 2010 f1 car so donno what's the problem, buy some decent hifi and set it up.