Endurance Broadcast Overlay

Misc Endurance Broadcast Overlay 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
martintsh submitted a new resource:

Endurance Broadcast Overlay - This is a rF2 overlay meant for endurance broadcasts.

Hi all,

This is a overlay I made while ago for league. But since its not getting used anymore, I have decided to release it.
If you see any bugs feel free to let me know, and I might look into it.

If you like what you see, please feel free to give feedback.

If there is enough interest I might be up for releasing a few more I have lying around.

To use the overlay simply extract the files and copy the folder into the "Overlays" folder inside your rF2 directory. If you do not have...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, thank you for the overlays.

May I ask, I've created the "Overlays" folder in the rFactor 2 root direction in Steam, once ingame, when I enable the overlay via the web control panel, it's still the default S397 overlay that's displayed, is there something more to do to display your overlay ?

Thanks in advance !

Hi, thank you for the overlays.

May I ask, I've created the "Overlays" folder in the rFactor 2 root direction in Steam, once ingame, when I enable the overlay via the web control panel, it's still the default S397 overlay that's displayed, is there something more to do to display your overlay ?

Thanks in advance !
Hi, once you're in a session you should be able to select it from the dropdown menu like so:
1645101623758.png

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 32 16.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 26 13.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 28 14.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 69 35.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 110 56.1%