Enbseries Ultra Graphics MOD

Enbseries Ultra Graphics MOD
I've done a little tweaking with enbseries, with this the game looks more realistic than ever
It only works with dx9, at least on my computer, but it looks way way better than original dx11
Added depth of field, better colors, and it looks much smoother at high speeds. If anyone knows
how to make it work on dx11 please say how. shift+F12 enables-disables the mod, the whites are bright in the menu so if it bothers you, you can enable only ingame. This is still in testing phase,
so there may be some bugs i didn't notice.
Important: set your gamma levels ingame to 0.5, all the way down.
Download:
Screens:
13092908.jpg
.​
90513763.jpg
71029089.jpg
31485240.jpg

I've tested it,looks good but the image is quite blurry....and it stops working after a while....will be looking forward for the final release,keep up the great work :thumbsup:

I've tried it today and it's indeed looking a bit odd. I'd almost say too blurred. Less blur and I'd definitely enjoy this.

DX11
ilfNX.jpg
DX9 w/ mod
gh1Rj.jpg

That's strange. Just downloaded it to take a look why it's blurry but the part that can actually make it blurry isn't in the mod. Maybe it's from the bloom or something. You should try to play with the values. It should probably be the bloom or the colorpalette.

Maybe related to the DOF? Actually, I've set everything to Ultra and the highest setting possible. That is, for the nVidia drivers as well. Which in-game settings are you using (exactly)?

When I set shadows to 0 it looks rather bad, to be honest. It looks "dead", the colors aren't vibrant.

Ah well, maybe it's fixed when you make a DX11 version. Meanwhile, is there any other mod that I could use to push the game "to the limit"? Car skins have been exchanged for 2012 HD versions already.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.