Email from Fanatec concerning my order...

Thought this might be of interest to folks who will soon be ordering sim racing components....

"First of all we would like to thank you for your order. We are amazed by the growing interest in sim racing and of course we would like to welcome you to the Fanatec Family.

The current global situation obviously had a massive impact in the popularity of sim racing but unfortunately for us, as well as a lot of other companies, we are experiencing many of the logistical challenges of this world-wide pandemic as well.

Our production facilities in China were shut down for quite some time. We managed to catch up on most of the delays, but new unforeseen issues with the vessels leaving the harbor have pushed our deliveries back for weeks. This happens because the logistics partners are simply overbooking their freights, and sometimes it occurs even several times per vessel. Why are we telling you all of this? Unfortunately these problems also have an impact on your order.

Your order has been delayed until 07/24/2020.

We will start shipping the products on the availability date. Depending on your address it can take a few business days before the products arrive. Once the products have left our warehouse, you will receive tracking information from the delivery company. Please also check your spam folder.

Please consider the following points:
You can check the status and the availability date for your order in your user profile on the Fanatec.com website. Please keep in mind that the availability date shown on the product page might not match your date, because this is only valid for new orders.

You can ask for partial delivery if your order is not a "bundle". Please reply to this email to request a partial delivery."

So, @ July 24th arrival from overseas. And another @ 5 days to my door. Maybe I'll get lucky...

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 27 12.5%
  • Forum trophies