Ebisu Higashi

Tracks Ebisu Higashi 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for the track optical I like it. It has some problems. Unfortunately 3DSimed crashes when I load your track (encrypted? don't do this), so I can't name you exactly what's wrong.

-in race the first lap is over when driving over the finish line instead of doing the full lap first
-the pit spots are wrong, they must be in front of the box not in the box like in GTR2 or so, else they do crash against the walls and you cant do a training or qualify
-please look at the order of the cubes, something is wrong there, the last car is way off the grid

Screenshot_asrc_clio_cup_5_ebisu_higashi_16-6-123-18-58-41.jpg

Thanks for the track optical I like it. It has some problems. Unfortunately 3DSimed crashes when I load your track (encrypted? don't do this), so I can't name you exactly what's wrong.

-in race the first lap is over when driving over the finish line instead of doing the full lap first
-the pit spots are wrong, they must be in front of the box not in the box like in GTR2 or so, else they do crash against the walls and you cant do a training or qualify
-please look at the order of the cubes, something is wrong there, the last car is way off the grid

View attachment 680590
hello, honestly i have no clue how all that ai stuff works tbh. I encrypt my work now, if not it ends up converted onto other games onthe release day. Would you take a look at it, if i send u an unecrypted version?

I don't know what's wrong, but it crashes every time i try to load the map. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the track several times... with always the same result :(

edit: Oh, after restarting CM everything works great. The track looks damn good!

Attachments

• Crash.jpg
    Crash.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Timing is still not correct for both layouts.

Racing: 20 pits, freeroam 40 pits.
Why the freeroam ? Where are you going to drive to ?
And there's another issue with. In practice starting from starting line, the car gets dropped from high altitude into the pits !
In hotlap mode the car starts at the starting line, where it should start way before that. Then timer counts a few seconds and registers that as fastest laptime, then starts another timing.
All a bit confusing. Good thing is that the track looks fine...

Last edited:
Hi there, chiming in with Fana and Rainmaker confirming that the timing issue still exists. I downloaded Rainmaker's fix and have it installed, but a league race I was just in is still using this version, as it's the most publicly available. Everyone was confused by the lap deltas being 65 seconds behind and the "fastest lap" being 2 seconds.

I'd also like to mention that the kerbs have no texture at all for some reason - they are all along the track, but seem to have the same FFB and traction as the regular road. They may not be assigned as kerbs at all.

There's also some strangeness/graininess in the tree background - but this is a trivial issue compared to the first two.

Otherwise, this is a wonderful conversion of Ebisu. Please take a look at these few things if you get the chance. Cheers.

Hi there, thank you for making this... it's amazing. I do have a question (more of a request really) those who have seen the Best Motoring / Hot Version Drift Bible with Keiichi Tsuchiya will recognize that in most of the instruction part he's running it in reverse. Would you be open to have a layout that allows you to run it in reverse so you can practice the way he does in the video? Thanks!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.