Some are some aren't, was trying to encourage Cosmo to carry on cause it's pretty important information for making championships that aren't just haphazard collections of random stages.

As of now none have a + or - or any way to determine whether they're uphill or downhill, another key detail for planning events with a little more strategy plus easier for accuracy if replicating historic events like we do in my club :)
By importing data into Google Earth I can certainly create elevation profiles like so:

1706557926965.png

I don't know if this would be useful or not? Once I've refined the data and made sure there are no anomalous points in the height map, I could add them to each stage.

By importing data into Google Earth I can certainly create elevation profiles like so:

View attachment 725342

I don't know if this would be useful or not? Once I've refined the data and made sure there are no anomalous points in the height map, I could add them to each stage.
This would be amazingly useful.. and I can think of several other organizers that would be ecstatic to have such a tool. Even more useful my suggestion of + or - signs that only speak to elevation average. Cross sections like this tell the whole roller coaster story of a stage.

If there's anything I can do to help aside from cheerleading from the sidelines let me know!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 30 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 10 6.4%