Resource icon

Skins E-SPORT GT3 Series. Version 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
For me that P1 Motorsport AMG is just loaded as a white car in game - for the AI. When I chose that car and head ingame, the skin is loaded fine :O_o:

On another note: Is it intentional that the filter is starting with "ES" like the ones for the Endurance Series mod? May I suggest to change it a little to not confuse it with that mod, if they may add GT3 later (guess they won't, but still...)?
Yes I found that and fixed it. It's unfortunate you were in the first 7 who DL'd the update. The mod was fix after that. It takes some time to upload.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't know why, but still the car is loaded as a white car :O_o:
Re-downloaded and removed/installed the AMG rfcmp several times, still the same - I even restarted rF2 after each step - what am I doing wrong? :cautious:

Sven. I've just downloaded the mod from here to be sure the updated files was updated.
The fault I found has indeed been fix in the current download.
All I can think is you need to uninstall the old mod before installing the new one. It may not be over writing the old file that is at fault.
Also the rfcmp names have not changed so be sure your not just reinstalling the old one back in by mistake.

That's what I did. I even re-downloaded the pack again a couple of times. Still, it could be that something went wrong in the process. I will give it another try tomorrow and will also have a look inside the folders to ensure the data is really gone! :thumbsup:

Maybe found the issue in the veh-file: DefaultLivery="P1M_71..dds" - one dot to much?
Your not wrong about the issue but I found and fixed it not long after the upload. The files were replaced after about 7 downloads. So there are a few that have the problem file if they haven't replaced it yet.

I have confirmed the AMG wasn't fixed as I thought. Just rectified this now.
I've made a separate download for just the AMG to save those who have limited bandwith to update without downloading the complete mod again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks very much for this mod! I have been using it for so long its really great. I was wondering is it possible for you to add the Simtek 488 and huracan GT3? I realise I can add them myself but then the BOP is not balanced. So i just wanted to know if you could add the 488 and Huracan from Simtek

I had considered adding those cars but like you said, the BOP are not right. I can't do anything to improve that. The physics are available to edit in the Simtek mod but I don't have that ability. I don't think anyone else has tried that I know off.
The issue then becomes the S397 tend to change the BOP of their cars on a wim so keeping the cars on a equal plain would be a full time job no one would be prepared to do.

You may have read the URD Ford GTE car is having a similar issue. The speed differential is now quite large. Ales has stated he has lost his rF2 physics guy so his car wont be updated any time soon.

This is the trouble when mixing mods together. If we could I'd be able to do the WhetherTech series. At this point S397 don't have the right cars. Hens the Ferrari and Lambo.

That makes sense @Doug62, thanks for the explanation, I understand that its a very difficult task to keep up with S397 and edit the physics of the Simtek vehicles. I guess best is to hope maybe someday Ferrari agrees on not being Assetto and PCars exclusive, and S397 can add the ferrari and lambo.

Until then I shall make the most of the fantastic mod you have made and kept updated for us! Thank you very much again.

I do have a small request, if you have some time and would be able to, I would really love a few more skins for the Audi, Porsche and AMG. I do realise you already have 46 skins and thats a lot but it would be great to have some more skins e.g WRT and Sainteloc for Audi and Dinamic, GPX, Herberth for Porsche and Black Falcon and Strakka for Mercedes.

I dont mean to pressure you or anything, its just a request, so if you have free time and would be able to add these I would be really thankful.

Until then thanks a ton for this mod and for your reply.

A BoP for all GT3 (and GTE?) was announced already. Release is overdue, however, IIRC there was a large test going on that was not fully completed but required for final approval (catched that on the off Discord).
So I believe, any addition to this pack makes sense, but you surely want to wait until the next BoP was released - maybe an additional week, to let them fix anything directly post release ;)

I'm having trouble with the known bug 'requires unknown base mode to be installed' (even after unsubscribing and subscribing to the affected cars in the inventory at Steam. I don't get the problem with the Merc and the 720. Could that mean this is BOP related?

Last edited:
I'm having trouble with the known bug 'requires unknown base mode to be installed' (even after unsubscribing and subscribing to the affected cars in the inventory at Steam. I don't get the problem with the Merc and the 720. Could that mean this is BOP related?
The latest S397 update has broken the link between the main mod and the skin pack yet again. Second time in a month. The first time I get with the new UI but the second was unnecessary.

The Merc, Mclaren 720 & Callaway didn't get a version number change so they are unaffected at this stage. The update notes suggested that these three will be done soon so I'm waiting before I update.

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%