• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

DynHUD Problem

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Ross Garland, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,252
    Hi guys.

I made my own simplistic overlay using the supplied editor and it worked fine the first time I tried it. I went back to tweak a single setting (map rotation), but when I fired up the game again none of the widgets showed up on screen. I tried the supplied overlays and they worked, but mine would not.

I tried editing my overlay and totally rebuilding it, but no joy. In frustration I finally gave up and selected one of the supplied overlays... but they now wont show up either! DynHUD has just stopped functioning altogether. I haven't messed with any files or settings other than my own overlay.ini which is in it's own folder, so I don't know why it's suddenly broken.

Anyone got any ideas as to what's going on? Cheers guys.

2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,252
    DynHUD finally started working after I reinstalled the game for other reasons. I guess a file got removed or corrupted somewhere along the lines.

I also got my own HUD working again. It was due to a bad setting on my part. I'd set the map zoom far too low (not knowing what values I should use) and it caused the whole HUD to bug out, fail to work in-game, and even bugged in the editor.

Anyway, all sorted now so I'm a happy chappy. :)

• Like Like x 1