• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

DTM Mod

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by VernWozza, Feb 13, 2017.

1. VernWozza

VernWozza

Ratings:
    +31
    Hi guys.

I Raced a DTM mod at my local race sim centre but I can't find it for download on RD. Does said mod still exist?

Thanks,
    Vern

2. Daniel Faas

Daniel Faas
    Mississippi River Pirate Premium

Ratings:
    +23
    There is the T5 mod from URD which simulates the 2012/13 DTM season, URD have updated the T5 mod for Assetto Corsa but thats the best we have for rF2. Not sure of any freeware mods currently.

3. VernWozza

VernWozza

Ratings:
    +31
    Ok interesting. I'm quite happy to pay for good content.....so, is it good?

4. Daniel Faas

Daniel Faas
    Mississippi River Pirate Premium

Ratings:
    +23
    I don't own it myself, but all the things I have seen are good, its URD so its going to look good, and it seems to behave realistically from the videos I've seen. Its only 4.40 euros so it isnt a big investment either.

5. Slyfrequency

Slyfrequency
    Premium

Ratings:
    +370
    It's very good, physics are great, the force feedback, as well as the sounds for the cars too. They don't come with the DTM skins though, this is to avoid copyright, but the mod is hugely recommended ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. VernWozza

VernWozza

Ratings:
    +31
    Brilliant. Will be buying it on your recommendation...no pressure!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kenneth Jurmann

Kenneth Jurmann

Ratings:
    +41
    It really is good and is due to get an update in the next weeks aswell. I bought it last week and can't believe I waited so long. I love it.

• Like Like x 1