1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DTM Experience Demo Released

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by SK Racing, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Hey fellas!

Finally, there's a DTM racing game... again! This time, it's not by Codemasters but SimBin. Looks quite promising!

You can download the demo here:
    http://www.dtm-experience.com

Will check it out later. What do you think of it?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Downloading now :)

very nice :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

We do have a dedicated section for this Here

So lets carry on any discussions in there please..:)

4. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

Are there any alternate locations to download it from? Mine is estimating over 4 hours after 20 minutes downloading.

5. What is that for a graphic quality? I had driven the beta of RRRE, since the video was great, but is the same engine, why is this quality at least for me so miserable - looks like Need for Speed 2

6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

the graphic quality is the same if not higher than the closed beta was ... check in the custom settings options of viual options and max it all out if your hardware will handle it

Andi

• Like Like x 1
  7. great demo! sound are outstanding, physics are believable. only problem i have is the performance. graphics are okay, but they do not justify the low framerate...

8. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

can you give me some system specks and what the ingame settings are set to

Andi

9. i5 3550
    hd 7870
    8gb ram
    win 7 prof. 64 bit

ingame is now hard to tell, as i am not at home.. 3x1680x1050 res, some settings on high, some on medium, 4x aa, no fxaa, no shadow split .. thats all i remember :)

10. I'd say your frames are something to do with running 5040x1050 from a single 7870.

11. hmm, no problems in other games .. AC for example runs absolutely smooth. must be the coding. hoping for some tweaks by simbin :)6

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jon Turner

Jon Turner
    Premium Member

Runs smooth as on my GTX680 at that res, maybe its an ATI thing?

Edit: Im running at 5760 x 1080...doh!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  13. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

3x24 BenQ 120htz running on a titan card using the latest nvidia driver, i used the Auto settings in game and 90+fps
    looks crisp and super smooth :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. You won the lottery rupe?

Havent really gotten around to playing this, brake pedal being a bitch like in a few other games. I think it migth be a problem with my pedals after all :( I did notice the input lag I experienced in R3E is gone in this game, so thats a great start. Also it sounds great :D

15. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Was feeling like crap, So i spent some money to cheer myself up :)
    now im penny less, :roflmao::roflmao: but have a smile on my face every time i drive.:)

• Like Like x 4
  16. And by drive, you mean sit still, in the same spot, like the rest of us :p

Sometimes us simracers are an odd bunch :D

17. Jon Turner

Jon Turner
    Premium Member

Next you will be saying we don't run around in Battlefield either :p
    Which by the way would look gorgeous cranked up on the Titan triple screen ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. The worst part, is not even really killing someone after having a crappy day :p

• Like Like x 1
  19. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Even when i drive a real car on the road, I seem to sit still in the same spot in the chair i don't move any more than when sim racing. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
    Strange but true...:whistling:
    Now as for all that running around with a gun trying to shoot somebody... that is a real chore !!!!
    much easier to sit in your front room and do it.. :D

• Like Like x 2
  20. Jon Turner

Jon Turner
    Premium Member

BF4 Beta looked soooooo good on my 3 x 27"s just cant quite go full ultra on a single 680, loses just enough frames to not enjoy it.