Driving Through The Decades - 70 Years of F1 - 1950 Custom Championship

Career Driving Through The Decades - 70 Years of F1 - 1950 Custom Championship 1.1c

Login or Register an account to download this content
For some reason the indy race isn't showing up. I dug into the notepads and it looks like it's coded in there. For other things I've downloaded if you're missing a track there's ususally an error message, but I didn't have any with this. Do you know why this could be? And is there any way to get it added in without losing my progress so far?

For some reason the indy race isn't showing up. I dug into the notepads and it looks like it's coded in there. For other things I've downloaded if you're missing a track there's ususally an error message, but I didn't have any with this. Do you know why this could be? And is there any way to get it added in without losing my progress so far?
Hi Make sure you have the correct version downloaded. I think there is a copy in my gdrive. Let me have a look later but in the meantime watch this as to saving your career data

I believe it is the right version, since I downloaded the newest one, and compared it with the code in the one I have installed, and they both have indy included. I could be wrong though.

It appears in the career file there's only 6 races, so I wonder if Indy got deleted somehow? Also great mod, really enjoying playing it so far.

Last edited:
I believe it is the right version, since I downloaded the newest one, and compared it with the code in the one I have installed, and they both have indy included. I could be wrong though.

It appears in the career file there's only 6 races, so I wonder if Indy got deleted somehow? Also great mod, really enjoying playing it so far.
Sorry forgot link

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 52 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 58.7%