Driving Through The Decades - 70 Years of F1 - 1950 Custom Championship

Career Driving Through The Decades - 70 Years of F1 - 1950 Custom Championship 1.1c

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cozy61 submitted a new resource:

Driving Through The Decades - 70 Years of F1 - 1950 Custom Championship - Driving Through The Decades - 70 Years of F1 - 1950

70 Years of Formula One Mod (Custom Championship)
*Career mod to follow
1950 (Freemium)

Requires:

Read more about this resource...

Cozy61 updated Driving Through The Decades - 70 Years of F1 - 1950 Custom Championship with a new update entry:

1950 Career mode and dynamic random weather added

Career mode and dynamic random weather added plus skin names corrected on Championship

Installation
Career

Drag the career folder into:

• YourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content folder (When you run Assetto Corsa or Content Manager you will find it under career> '1950 F1 season'
Weather
Drag and drop cozy61.lua to;
  • YourPc:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\weather-controllers\sol\weather_plans...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the included Youtube video, because I do have lots of old car/track mods and with the help of the Grand Prix Wikipedia, this career is a perfect body to make it even more historical.
Thanks for creating, will give it a go next weekend.

hello cosy61, i got an issue on last gp of season monza préwar ,no road map(few import) but during qualification opponents don't out of pit boxes, and after at race start they don't start, how I can fix ?

races are really difficult so nice :)

hello cosy61, i got an issue on last gp of season monza préwar ,no road map(few import) but during qualification opponents don't out of pit boxes, and after at race start they don't start, how I can fix ?

races are really difficult so nice :)
Hi, Did you run a qualification session?

hello cosy, heu,,, yes each gp practice, qualification, race. the sessions follows the season plan , i am not sure to understand what you mean ?
Hi Ive tried to recreate using race weekend - All cars leave the pits (Slowly) during qualification - Here is a link to my copy of Post-war Monza to try also a map display as shown in my screenshot
Track: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RAlOsvPrrZ1MMpXrf6A6GV35zVAgy8H8/view?usp=sharing
Map display: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YEyltCxeJ_0zQo5xQtmoaE7eziyHpTP7/view?usp=sharing
Screenshot (890).jpg

Hi Ive tried to recreate using race weekend - All cars leave the pits (Slowly) during qualification - Here is a link to my copy of Post-war Monza to try also a map display as shown in my screenshot
Track: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RAlOsvPrrZ1MMpXrf6A6GV35zVAgy8H8/view?usp=sharing
Map display: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YEyltCxeJ_0zQo5xQtmoaE7eziyHpTP7/view?usp=sharing
View attachment 568133
hello cosy, heu,,, yes each gp practice, qualification, race. the sessions follows the season plan , i am not sure to understand what you mean ?
Forget my last answer go here to your Career entry YOUPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\career\series_1950_f1_season\event6

open 'event.ini' in Notepad and add Vedano where it says CONFIG_TRACK=

[RACE]
TRACK=monza_post_war
CONFIG_TRACK=vedano
MODEL=ap_alfa_romeo_158_1950
CARS=20

ALSO DOWNLOAD 'monza_post_war.zip' in GDRIVE to repair map

When I boot up a practice session or race from content manager it works fine, but I want to play the championship, so I launched through steam and it says that the "lods.ini" is missing for the Alfa Romeo car, and the car doesn't show up on my car collection screen in the game. Any idea what could be causing this?

When I boot up a practice session or race from content manager it works fine, but I want to play the championship, so I launched through steam and it says that the "lods.ini" is missing for the Alfa Romeo car, and the car doesn't show up on my car collection screen in the game. Any idea what could be causing this?
It may not work with the vanilla version. I usually set them up to use content manager to launch as modt tracks/cars use CSP. Check in the cars folder to see if lod. a b etc are there

It may not work with the vanilla version. I usually set them up to use content manager to launch as modt tracks/cars use CSP. Check in the cars folder to see if lod. a b etc are there
There's one file in the data folder of the car mod that says "lods" and it contains cockpit data, and LOD 0, File=ap_alfa...., In=0 Out=1000
Since CSP is used, are you saying that the Steam version of AC can't use it and that's why it wouldn't be compatible?
I'm not sure this is also supposed to happen, but going into the game through steam the tracks don't show up on the track list.

Last edited:
There's one file in the data folder of the car mod that says "lods" and it contains cockpit data, and LOD 0, File=ap_alfa...., In=0 Out=1000
Since CSP is used, are you saying that the Steam version of AC can't use it and that's why it wouldn't be compatible?
I'm not sure this is also supposed to happen, but going into the game through steam the tracks don't show up on the track list.
Yes , use content manager rather than the vanilla Steam launch - Also just updated the career and champs plus GDrive link

Last edited:
Thanks, using career instead of championships fixes the issue. This is the first time doing this for me so may have gotten a bit mixed up.
No problems - We've all gotta learn at some point - Don't hesitate if you have any questions - Also this may help

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 11.9%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 15 10.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 52 36.4%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 58.7%