Skins Downloaded Skin not Loading

Hello, so I've downloaded some skins for my AC, just because i like them. Two for Ferrari 488 GT3 and one for the McLaren 650s GT3. I've installed them in the skin folder of each car and in the preview window in AC launcher i can see the skin and select it. However, as soon as i load into the game (or showroom) the skin is gone and the car has its default colors. (McLaren is white and Ferrari red). The only thing i saw changing was the rims of one Ferrari skin.
Is there something i missed when installing skins? Do i need a special file so that AC knows that its a skin?
Help would be appreciated.

Hello, so I've downloaded some skins for my AC, just because i like them. Two for Ferrari 488 GT3 and one for the McLaren 650s GT3. I've installed them in the skin folder of each car and in the preview window in AC launcher i can see the skin and select it. However, as soon as i load into the game (or showroom) the skin is gone and the car has its default colors. (McLaren is white and Ferrari red). The only thing i saw changing was the rims of one Ferrari skin.
Is there something i missed when installing skins? Do i need a special file so that AC knows that its a skin?
Help would be appreciated.
[SOLVED] - me was stupid i got the wrong car....

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.