Download ; Virgin Racing HD Steering Wheel

Thankyou!.After i have released the remaining Wheels,there will be a V2 release,i have been tweaking the way i paint these Wheels.When i Mod,i am constantly trying to improve things.I have finally decided that the way this Virgin Wheel has been done will be carried over to a V2 Steering Wheel Pack,containing all the previous Wheels i have released,but updated.I have done the McLaren,Redbull,and Ferrari Wheels,but because these Wheels have already been done,maybe i should not release them.What do you guys think?,should i release the entire Set,covering all Teams?.Feedback would be great.:D

Thankyou!.After i have released the remaining Wheels,there will be a V2 release,i have been tweaking the way i paint these Wheels.When i Mod,i am constantly trying to improve things.I have finally decided that the way this Virgin Wheel has been done will be carried over to a V2 Steering Wheel Pack,containing all the previous Wheels i have released,but updated.I have done the McLaren,Redbull,and Ferrari Wheels,but because these Wheels have already been done,maybe i should not release them.What do you guys think?,should i release the entire Set,covering all Teams?.Feedback would be great.:D

Good, great idea, the most of work is done ;).
opps, my screen:

Thanks a lot!

Salu2 - Darkness Knight

If the new wheels look better, and you're willing finish the rest of them, then hell yes release them to the masses! I'm also for releasing the entire set so there is a level of consistency throughout all of them.

If you have strenght to re-make the wheels with improvements, they'll be welcome, that's your choice, I think everyone would accept them ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back