1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Does Dirt Rally have Oculus Rift support?

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by ThugUK, Apr 28, 2015.

1. As the title, does (or will) Dirt Rally have Oculus Rift support.

2. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

yes

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. It's in there, but it looks like a leftover from the experimental Rift support in Grid Autosport. I've not seen the devs mention it anywhere, so I don't think they intend for us to use it at all.

4. Thanks guys.
    Yes, found it on a few sites and Youtube.
    Its actually very easy to set up, just put your DK2 in direct mode and launch the game.
    It works very well too. Just one issue I am trying to solve (only played for 5 mins) and that's everything appears HUGE as if my character is a midget. I can hardly see over the bonnet and my car/co-driver are monsters.

5. Joe Moore

Joe Moore
    Premium Member

Did you find a fix for huge cars ?

The problem I have is my car is huge everything is huge ,it like its Zoom in , lol anybody know how to fix this ? Thanks .

6. You get used to the huge cars :)

A bigger (no pun intended) problem is that the menus aren't visible in championship mode, which means no setup tweaking or repairs between races - are there any workarounds?

7. No, not found a cure.

8. You might need to find the little handle next to your seat and crank it to jack your seat up a bit ;)

• Like Like x 1