1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone want to start a coop career?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Cesar de Oliveira, Jun 25, 2014.

1. someone? i play o lengend with g27, no assists on PC, and im from Brazil.
    I would be very hapy if i could find someone!

2. i am interested. i could play whit you
    I am playing on legend too, i am fast as cars on 1-5 positions but I am not proffesional;)
    and i cant playing every day and i am playing 1-2 hours per day, prefer 25% and 50%

think about it and give me an answer i dont want to be much slower than you or much faster:):)

And i like monaco but i dont know how to driving on this track:laugh::laugh::laugh:i am too slow:laugh:

• Like Like x 1
  3. add me on steam, my name cesinha963

4. mystaaRS

mystaaRS
    If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

I would do co-op, but I doubt I have enough time and I don't use a wheel and I do use some assists :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. no problem mate, but if change your mind u cand add me... my steam is cesinha963

• Like Like x 2
  6. How often? Like one 100% race a week? Coz I can't race more than that, but I would like to do it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. steam showing no results when i tried to send you friend request. are you playing on PC???
    or you have mistake in your name??

and i forgot i am using assist of too only gearbox automatic:)but i tried it already and it wasnt bad;);)

8. and i have wheel thrustmaster gt experience:):)

9. mystaaRS

mystaaRS

I also didn't find that name ;)

10. this was another account in another game, sorry guys. u will find me here: steamcommunity.com/id/Volker_Ces
    or if u search for Slaazenger on steam. PS: Slaazeng is my middle name.
    very sorry =(

11. mystaaRS

mystaaRS

No problem, added :thumbsup:

12. :):);)