1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Does anyone want to start a coop career?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Cesar de Oliveira, Jun 25, 2014.

1. someone? i play o lengend with g27, no assists on PC, and im from Brazil.
    I would be very hapy if i could find someone!

2. i am interested. i could play whit you
    I am playing on legend too, i am fast as cars on 1-5 positions but I am not proffesional;)
    and i cant playing every day and i am playing 1-2 hours per day, prefer 25% and 50%

think about it and give me an answer i dont want to be much slower than you or much faster:):)

And i like monaco but i dont know how to driving on this track:laugh::laugh::laugh:i am too slow:laugh:

• Like Like x 1
  3. add me on steam, my name cesinha963

4. mystaaRS

mystaaRS
    If you get a Quali Place, you can get a Race Pace

I would do co-op, but I doubt I have enough time and I don't use a wheel and I do use some assists :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. no problem mate, but if change your mind u cand add me... my steam is cesinha963

• Like Like x 2
  6. How often? Like one 100% race a week? Coz I can't race more than that, but I would like to do it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. steam showing no results when i tried to send you friend request. are you playing on PC???
    or you have mistake in your name??

and i forgot i am using assist of too only gearbox automatic:)but i tried it already and it wasnt bad;);)

8. and i have wheel thrustmaster gt experience:):)

9. mystaaRS

mystaaRS

I also didn't find that name ;)

10. this was another account in another game, sorry guys. u will find me here: steamcommunity.com/id/Volker_Ces
    or if u search for Slaazenger on steam. PS: Slaazeng is my middle name.
    very sorry =(

11. mystaaRS

mystaaRS

No problem, added :thumbsup:

12. :):);)