Does anyone see Series Division Positions throughout a Season?

I’ve just started iRacing and am competing in my first full series for the Global Mazda Cup. When I go on the iRacing website and click on Season stats I’m in something like 2500th position and no one has been allocated a division.

I emailed iRacing and got told to read the Sporting Code which states

“ At the beginning of each Season, the iRacing system automatically partitions drivers into 10 Competition Divisions based on their iRating at the end of the previous season.”

that makes perfect sense but I can’t sort by division and the iRacing reply seemed to suggest you find out at the end of the season which division your in?

can someone help me out? Seems strange you can’t see how well you’re doing mid series??

I’ve just started iRacing and am competing in my first full series for the Global Mazda Cup. When I go on the iRacing website and click on Season stats I’m in something like 2500th position and no one has been allocated a division.

I emailed iRacing and got told to read the Sporting Code which states

“ At the beginning of each Season, the iRacing system automatically partitions drivers into 10 Competition Divisions based on their iRating at the end of the previous season.”

that makes perfect sense but I can’t sort by division and the iRacing reply seemed to suggest you find out at the end of the season which division your in?

can someone help me out? Seems strange you can’t see how well you’re doing mid series??
I may be wrong but if you are in your very first season on iRacing you need to complete the season first before they can allocate you into a division.

If your running the rookie series you are all in one division.
Once your out of rookie and in the D division you will than be put in a division from 1-10
Hi

thanks for the input, I’ve had my D licence since half way through last season. I also did some races in the last season so was wondering if I technically finished last season and should be in a division?

I just checked an I definitely did a fair few races in Season 3 2020 although I wasn’t there at the start of the season

Attachments

• 9914AF5B-FE5E-486B-8F84-4FF605B1A89F.png
    9914AF5B-FE5E-486B-8F84-4FF605B1A89F.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 121
I'm not sure how it works... But maybe there are no divisions in rookies series? I can't see a division for me in Global MX5 or in rookies Street Stock but I have one assigned in other series.
Maybe have a look at a D class series, like the Global Challenge for example, and see if you have a division there?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back